Part 23

Please vote  

Erica's pov:

I make her comfortable on the bed and go downstairs to meet her. She gives me water and looks at me.

"Hey I got a call from Alexander saying the problem was solved so you dont have to go there" she tells me.

"Oh okay" i say as i drink the water.

"You can sleep here if you want" she says.

"No i think its better for me to go" i say and as i try to leave, she grabs my hand.

"Stay for tonight, im afraid to stay alone" she asks with her puppy eyes that i cant say no to.

"Okay i will sleep on the couch" i tell her.

"Okay" she says, surprising me that she didnt say anything about it.

After 1 hour

I was lying peacefully on the sofa thinking about the last decisions i made, when i feel someone staring.

"Can i sleep here with you" i see Ava looking down at me.

"Yeah you can" i answer but i thought she was going to lie down on the other couch but she lays on top of me, wrapping her arms around me.

"Ava stop" i tell her trying to stop before we do something wrong.

She looks at me with sad eyes and gets up, sitting on the other couch.

"Do you want an explanation why i ignored you and the words i said to you that day are not true" she says in small voice, making me not believe my eyes that it is Ava.

"Okay speak" i say and look at her.

"So that day a man sent me those pictures of us together, he threatened that if i dont stay away from you, he will show them and so our life will be ruined, so my decision was to ignore you until i found this man and it seems that man is Erin, who is obsessed with me and i think that's how he wants to get me" she says in a breath and stops looking at me.

"But he can still tell about us at the station" i reply confused.

"I dont think anyone would believe him after this" she says.

"But you could have solve this differently, you shouldnt have broken my heart like that, do you even know what i felt those past days huh" i say angry at her.

"I know, darling im sorry" she says as she moves closer to me, but i push her away.

"We cant do this, i have a girlfriend" i say to her as i push her away.

"Oh yeah im sorry" she says and runs upstairs with a sad face.

I look at the door of the living room and see the girl just sticking her head out the door.

"Come here" i say and make a little place for her to sit but she hesitates to come.

"Its okay i wont touch you, come" she sits hesitantly and doesnt speak.