Introduction

Beautiful and seductive sister in period literature
(年代文漂亮作精姐姐)
Author: Squirrel Drunken Fish [Complete]

Su Yan is a small owner of a cake shop. She has the appearance of a little white rabbit and is beautiful and harmless. Others praise her for her gentle personality, considerateness, and her excellent decorating skills. In an accident, she dressed up as a seductress in a period novel. With Su Yanting.

  Su Yanting is a beautiful village beauty. Her parents arranged a good marriage for her. Zeng Yunjun, a promising soldier from the next village, unfortunately, she made a mistake on her wedding day. The officer married her little sister Su Yuting in a fit of anger. It is the heroine after rebirth.

  Zeng Yunjun married Su Yuting. In the original text, Su Yanting exploded. She went crazy with jealousy and began to act mindlessly to interfere with the marriage between Zeng Yunjun and Su Yuting. Unfortunately, the more she acted, the more the male and female protagonists became more in love than Jin Jian... Su Yanting was the original It is a mindless cannon fodder stepping stone for the relationship between the male and female protagonists, but ends tragically in the end.

  Su Yan has become Su Yanting, from the once obedient little white rabbit to a beautiful and seductive person. The correct approach should be to stay away from the male and female protagonists and live her own happy life, but:

  --She really wants to taste what it's like to be a beauty and seductive!

  Looking at the beautiful vixen in the mirror, Su Yanting dressed up beautifully and followed Su Yuting to the military area to visit the male protagonist's relatives. Of course, she was not here to save the male protagonist, she was here to disgust him.

  After Su Yanting showed off her charm in front of the male protagonist's comrades, making everyone think that "the male protagonist is blind", she was satisfied and planned to go back and wash away her seductress persona. Who knew--

  Just because of the extra wink, the tough guy with a fierce aura was moved.

  The boss of the hero's comrade took the initiative to find her.

  "Comrade Su, talk to me about a partner."

  Su Yanting: "..."

  Looking at the tall man of 1.88 meters, she refused in her heart, but she was timid and not a real seductress, so she couldn't say her refusal.

  He was afraid that if she refused, he would fly into a rage, so he had to resort to delaying tactics with tears in his eyes.

  First she agreed to talk to someone, but Su Yanting tried her best in different ways, hoping to force the man to give up.

  But he refused to give up!

  Su Yanting went further and further in her enchanting and seductive persona, and also made someone become a well-known wife-doting maniac.

  After Su Yuting was reborn, she successfully sabotaged her sister's marriage, but she never expected that she would accidentally become the one whom her brother-in-law Zeng Yunjun wanted to marry.

  She just felt that the sister who had done everything in her previous life was not worthy of the outstanding and motivated Zeng Yunjun. With her encouragement, she just wanted to save Zeng Yunjun, not to marry Zeng Yunjun.

  Su Yuting felt guilty at first, but her sister went too far and pushed her to her former brother-in-law...

  However:

  "Su Yanting married someone else!"

  "Brother-in-law, he actually regrets it!"

  Content tags: sweet articles, refreshing articles, period articles, relaxed articles

  Protagonist: Su Yanting , Jiang Rong

  One sentence introduction: I want to taste what it's like to be a beauty and a seductress!

  Intention: Have the courage to live a positive life.

  Brief review of the work: Su Yan, a cake chef, crosses the book and becomes Su Yanting, the heroine's sister in the 1970s. She changes the original owner's tragic fate and meets Jiang Rong, the male protagonist who also grew up in an unsatisfactory environment. The two heal each other's childhood trauma in the collision. Learn to understand love and express love, and build a happy family.

  The two protagonists in this book have outstanding character traits and distinct personalities, and their interactions are full of tension. The author tells a story of love and security in a relaxed and lively style. The plot is warm and healing, and it is worth reading.