Chapter 221-226 (end)

Chapter 221

Jiang Cheng kept all the dolls and personally sent Cheng Ling back to his work unit. When he left, he was well-dressed. When he sent Cheng Ling back, he looked like a dog, cold and handsome, which attracted a lot of little girls to scream.

"Comrade Jiang is so handsome!"

"He doesn't even smile. He's so cold and cool..."

"Cheng Ling and Comrade Jiang went out, what did they say?"

...

Jiang Cheng nodded, with no expression on Qingjun's face. He said in a low voice, "I'll send you here."

Cheng Ling said with a dark face: "Goodbye Comrade Jiang!"

After Jiang Cheng left, a group of little girls gathered around and curiously asked Cheng Ling about the results of today's blind date.

"Jiang Cheng is so cool. What did you go to do?"

"I just asked about it, and I heard that he is very cruel and severe..."

"How can you..." in front of a girl?

"Ah ah ah! Cheng Ling, do you also think he is so cold, cool and handsome! No matter how good his family background is, how can he have such a perfect blind date!"

...

Cheng Ling sneered inwardly, so cold? So handsome? So cool?

Apparently he caught a bunch of fox dolls, took pictures of their faces, and ate two cones and two desserts in one go!

Cheng Ling felt sour. Even a young girl like her had never eaten any ice cream cone, let alone had her photo taken. As for the dessert cake... it was the first time she had eaten such a delicious cake today!

But that man, Jiang Cheng, had a bad evaluation of the taste of this cake - how many other delicious dessert cakes has he eaten? !

Why is he such a grown man, so knowledgeable about cakes? Is he a little princess in a fairy tale?

Compared with Jiang Cheng, Cheng Ling found that her life was rough.

The girls around him were still talking about Jiang Cheng's cold and handsome appearance, and Cheng Ling could only sulk alone.

No one would believe what happened today!

When will outsiders know Jiang Cheng's true face!

*

"Boss, how are you going out today? Is it possible that the future great singer will become my sister-in-law?" Jiang Cheng went back, and Xiao Gao and several others gathered around him.

Jiang Cheng said calmly: "It's okay."

He stuffed a cute little fox doll into his closet. The housekeeping requirements of the officer's dormitory were not too strict. On the surface, they had to be clean and tidy. The few cabinets inside were filled with whatever they wanted.

"Ah, this is so cute, why did you bring this back?"

Jiang Cheng said lightly: "I grabbed it casually during the blind date."

"Catch it casually? Why don't you give it to the little girl?"

Jiang Cheng: "She doesn't like such childish things."

Xiaogao: "..."

He thought of Cheng Ling's stage photos. This sister-in-law is an extremely mature woman. She shouldn't like such "childish" things?

"I quite like it." Xiao Gao chuckled: "It's a little childish, but it looks good. Boss, if you find it troublesome, why not give it to me."

Jiang Cheng glanced at him and said calmly: "No."