Chapter 131-140

Chapter 131: Meow like a cat

  The two children held a lively full moon party. At this time, there were finally signs of spring outside. The spring breeze blew through the willows and everything revived. The bare dead branches rushed to burst into clusters of green branches, especially on both sides of the road. The new rose buds are so dense that they need someone to pinch them.

  Su Yanting has fully recovered, but she is still kept indoors for fear of being exposed to the wind.

  Staying indoors makes people easily annoyed, and sometimes Su Yanting suspects that she is suffering from depression.

  I am happy to have two new daughters, but from time to time I feel worried about their food, drink and litter. They are like two little kittens, they need someone to take care of them. If one of them cannot be taken care of, they will cry. It shook the sky, and the sound was particularly loud.

  Listening to their crying, Su Yanting would inevitably have the urge to stuff them back.

  Every time I cry, it's a duet, which is really unbearable.

  Just the three children in the family can make a whole class of students move.

  Jiang Rong, the new daughter's nanny, is different from the time when he gave birth to his son. He has already taken care of his two daughters skillfully, holding them to sleep, burping... He can do everything, and he feels very good about himself. .

  Jiang Rong repeats one sentence in his mind every day - "I am a good father."

  He looked at his three children, the eldest, second and third, and realized that these were not only his children, but also the "melons" he took good care of.

  Jiang Rong thought to himself that he had never seen a better father than himself. However, their family lived in a courtyard, not a large courtyard. No one except his own family could find out that he was a good father.

  This inevitably made him feel lonely. This is human nature. He always wants to brag about something good he has done. Even he is not immune to this.

  In the past, when Chenchen was born, he didn't react. Now that he has trained to become a perfect father, there is no audience anymore. At this time, Jiang Rong began to miss the past leader Pei.

  "I gave birth to a baby last semester, and I'm taking leave this semester. I can't take care of it in the studio, and I have to take care of the baby. The baby can't be fully breastfed, so I have to feed them milk powder-" Su Yanting felt a little sad, and she felt I'm sorry for the child, but I feel like I haven't done anything well.

  Jiang Rong said: "You are an all-round mother."

  Su Yanting: "I suspect you are mocking me."

  Jiang Rong said: "You have too high demands on yourself. You are already a rare good mother."

  For example, he is also a rare good father.

  Jiang Rong said: "Our child is born with a good destiny, so he devoted himself to becoming our child."

  Su Yanting hesitated to speak. She thought that whether it was Jiang Rong at the age of twenty or Jiang Rong at the age of thirty, his self-confidence and narcissism were beyond her reach.

  Su Yanting: "Comrade Jiang, I must remind you that if it were in a novel, you would definitely be the villain."

  Jiang Rong: "???!!"

  "Why am I the villain? Am I not a great and upright officer? And I am a good father and a good husband."

  Jiang Rong feels good about himself during this time.