✡....1....✡

TAEHYUNG POV

"You're beyond stunning.
Absolutely beautiful, Tae."

Jenny, my older sister said in tears

I forced a smile on my make up covered face as we both stared into the mirror admiring my reflection...

I was standing in a white silk wedding dress that hugged my body liked a second skin revealing all my curves while exposing my left leg through its slit that leaded up to my mid-thigh....

Was this even appropriate for a christian wedding?
I was so damn sure that my mother in law didn't pick this. And, jenny couldn't be more convinced that my forced husband did pick this for me himself....

"Now listen to me. The jeon's might seem like a picture perfect family as Mr and Mrs jeon, your future mother and father in laws are nice and all......

But, min ho and I are convinced that behind all those billion dollar high tech business that they run is just a coverup. They are the most powerful dangerous and most feared family in London. There must be another lifestyle that they also live in which would be a mafia." Jenny told me with a now straight face...

How the hell did she go from
emotional to this serious? I
couldn't catch up with these mood swings of hers....

" How does min ho, your loving
husband do it? I mean these mood swings are horrible, jenny." I said.

Are you even listening to
me?" she asked. I nodded.

"Good. Now, as I was saying
your in laws could be in a
mafia--

"Oh. Shut it. Everyone in
Britain know that. There's just not a single proof that lead to their crime." I shrugged.

"And, why are you not scared
for your life?" she asked.

" You and I both grew up with
a detector, jenny. We were surrounded by guns and knives. We even learned how
to use those at the age of ten. There's nothing new." I said with a single care in the world....

Unlike my biological sister who was the ladylike ones, I had always been a firecracker to father. I was always doing reckless things that made my father super worried about my well-being as he feared it would land me in death one day....

Although I took after him. He
was one hell of a fearless
man....

The fear then passed down
to my sister the only one who
cared for me after father's death...