✡....4....✡

JUNGKOOK POV

I knew exactly what my bride looked like. I had sent my men to follow him everywhere he went to report...

whatever he did everyday for three months straight after learning that I was betrothed to him....

A marriage I couldn't say no to unless I wanted my empire taken away from me. My men took pictures of him and dug up information about hid life from birth to now. I needed to know every little things.....

And, I must say that marrying me, the Don of the whole London's mafia to a famous detector's daughter wasn't a smart move from my parents...

Only God knew what the hell did that boy learn from his dad during he stay under his roof and protection...

There was a possible chance that he could rat us out and blown up our covers that we had built for generations...

which gave me another problem to worry about...

I had to keep a close eyes on
Wife ..

I always knew that he was indeed a beautiful boy. Her platinum blond hair and those baby cute eyes of his could keep me under his spell if I wasn't careful and might I add that I had only seen his in pictures, another problem to worry about, his flawless pretty face and don't get me started with hid goddess of a body....

But, no portrait did his
justice...

I was dumbstruck the moment I walked into that bride suite of his and totally regret my decision of coming to see him....

But, I managed to keep my face straight as if I wasn't interested in him. he was wearing the dress I suggested to my mother which made my inside stirred in excitement for our wedding night for the moment that I got to tear it off....

I gave him my gifts and asked about moving to London. And, the boy who first shocked me with his beauty shocked me again with a small request of taking his dog with us. when he could asked for anything....

My parents knew exactly what they were doing choosing me a full package bride. They were planning to keep me under control. And, I wished them luck in their
plan.....

The ceremony went on fine
with the same old wedding shits about loves faithfulness and commitment. But, I knew
exactly that I would not live my life differently for this boy who was going to be my wife....

I would still have any other girls and boys I wanted. But, for tonight I would enjoy my wife....

Unfortunately, the plan to devour the blond beauty was long gone the moment shotguns echoed in my damn wedding ceremony. I made sure my wife was safely sent back home before going after those motherfuckers...

They got some nerves I must say. Whoever was behind this must be a big mafia leader himself as he had the guts to mess with me and my family....

Father my brother and I
stayed back in korea to track
the shooter...

Hours turned into days that I spent searching but nothing connected. They left no trace behind. I couldn't connect any dots together, all those hints I found leaded to nothing at all....

It's been a week. I was done
with this. I was beyond frustrated. I made a final decision that I definitely was going home right this instant. I was no type to give up but I had already missed out on that sexy thing back home...

I was an impatient and I could not wait any longer..

"I'm going back, pop." I said packing my shits.

"What? You gave up this
easy? Are you out of your mind? What did you do to my
stubborn son?" Dad smirked looking at me in weird way that caused me to raise my eyebrow slightly...

"What? You gave up thiseasy? Are you out of your mind? What did you do to mystubborn son?" Dad smirked looking at me in weird way that caused me to raise my eyebrow slightly

"Come on, old man. It's been
a week. His patience is running out. I could say that I'm impressed he had stayed this long. If I had a hot wife waiting for me back home, I would be gone the very first day." Hoseok winked at
dad....

"What did I miss here?" Iasked

asked.

"The time has finally come, brother. For the first time ever
I got to call you dumb." J-hope chuckled sipping his glass of wine...

Dad put his champagne down before motioning me to sit with both of them.....

"I sent the shooters to your wedding." Dad said looking at me blankly.

"Come again?" I said not
sure I heard what I heard.

"He sent shooters to
your wedding to test your patience." J hope laughed...

What the hell was I hearing
right now.

"You really think all those rivals of ours had the guts to humiliate our family's reputation to destroy the don's wedding?" J hope furrowed his eyebrow...

To say that I felt like an idiot was absolutely an understatement. My very own father and brother managed to get under my skin and made me felt like a damn fool.

"Why are you still standing there? Go to your wife." pop snapped....

I didn't need to be told twice
within seconds I was out of the door finally leaving back home to London....

The two hours and forty minutes flight seemed like years. I was getting more and more impatient every seconds....

For the first time in my life I was actually excited to see a boy. I was not sure what was this excitement as he was nothing but a stranger I was forced to married..

Although I was sure as hell that this was only a one time thing, I would go back to my normal self after I had a taste of him...

This was nothing rather than a physical attraction.

************ ************* **********

To be continue......
Cuties.
♡'・ᴗ・'♡.