✡....10....✡

JUNGKOOK POV

I stared at the man in arms with adoration. The feeling I had never felt towards any other woman or men beside my mother and my grandmother...

he slept so peacefully on my chest with his arms around my waist and his smooth legs tangled with mind

I brushed her hair of his face giving me full view of his flawless face.
Last night was the best night I had in my whole existence. The fact that he had saved himself for his husband gained more respects from me...

I was becoming addicted to him. After last night I knew that I could never go back...

No other women or men would be able to stand next to him, other men became nothing compared him. At least, for me...

Taehyung had captured me in his
trap. I got wrapped around him little fingers and he didn't even know it...

"Didn't you say that staring is rude." a beautiful voice hit my ears as a pair of the prettiest big black eyes stared at me....

" a beautiful voice hit my ears as a pair of the prettiest big black eyes stared at me

"Didn't you say not if you're staring at your lawfully wed wife." I said with a big grin on my face earning a chuckle from him...

I had never smiled so much in
my life...

"Do you think we will ever fall in love?" Taehyung asked out of blue catching me off guard...

"To be honest I don't know. But, we do have forever to fall in love, don't we?. For now let's just enjoy each other. " I said kissing her temple as he nodded his head.

"For now lets just enjoy the moment." he said silently...

Taehyung then said nothing else and closed her eyes once again. I started trailing kisses down her neck licking and sucking to make sure I had marked him enough for all the men to stay the hell away...

 I started trailing kisses down her neck licking and sucking to make sure I had marked him enough for all the men to stay the hell away