✨ 𝟝𝕂 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕤: 𝔹𝕠𝕟𝕦𝕤 ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ✨

Warning: Suggestive. Blood. 

꧁༺ 𝓡𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓸𝓶 𝓼𝓬𝓮𝓷𝓪𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓼: ༻꧂

Tanjiro and (Y/n) were taking a break after a day of training with Urokodaki.
Tanjiro: while fiddling with his fingers and avoiding eye contact, Hey, (Y/n)-chan...
(Y/n): What is it?
Tanjiro: What do you think is the quickest way to someone's heart?
(Y/n): That's easy. It's through the fourth and fifth ribs.
Tanjiro: What?
(Y/n): What?

                                                                      🎊

Makomo and Sabito were talking after Makomo gave another training session to the duo.
Makomo: Sabito, what do you think about (Y/n) and Tanjiro?
Sabito: What do you mean? I don't need to have an opinion of them.
Makomo: Don't you think (Y/n)'s pretty?
Sabito: looking down and slightly blushing, Y-yeah, she is. I see her as nothing more than an acquaintance.
Makomo: smirking, Is that right?
Sabito: Don't push your luck!

                                                                      🎊

(Y/n) was cutting carrots while Tanjiro was cooking on the stove.
(Y/n): Ouch, I think I cut myself.
Tanjiro: focusing on the food cooking, Wait, I'm coming. You didn't cut yourself too much, did you?
(Y/n): walking towards Tanjiro, Nope, it's just a minor cut.
Tanjiro: looking at (Y/n)'s wound, HOLY FUDGE, DID YOU CHOP OFF YOUR FINGER??? WHY IS THERE SO MUCH BLOOD???

                                                                    🎊

It was midnight and (Y/n) was reading a book lent to her by Urokodaki (Nezuko had shifted to (Y/n)'s room recently as she had grown really attached to her).
(Y/n): Nezuko-chan, what have you been doing since the last hour on the table?
Nezuko: walking towards (Y/n) and showing her a piece of paper, Hm-hmm!
(Y/n): Oh my god, is that a drawing of us three and Urokodaki-san??
Nezuko: enthusiastically, Mhm-hmm!!

                                                                  🌺

꧁༺ 𝓨𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻𝓮 𝓱𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓬𝓪𝓷𝓸𝓷𝓼 ༻꧂

P.S. I added Inosuke and Zenitsu too as they're probably coming in a chapter or two. Also, Nezuko is a yandere strictly platonic in the story.

Tanjiro:
➼ If he's the one who loves you as a yandere, you wouldn't even have to lay a finger if you don't want to.

➼ He's the kind who would definitely spoil you. Want some chocolate? You're getting your favorite kind of chocolates, homemade. Too tired to clean up after a long day? He'll help you bathe. He's super respectful, his eyes never wandering to where they don't belong, making you always feel safe within his company. He's definitely househusband material.

➼ He absolutely loves it when he's in both you and Nezuko's company. He adores the fact that you love his sister (probably even more than you love him, but he doesn't need to know that). You being Nezuko's sister-in-law would be his ultimate dream.

➼ He hates the fact that you're also a demon slayer. After almost losing his entire family, his biggest nightmare would be losing you or Nezuko. If he could, he would resign you from the corps immediately.