i was all over her

i was all over her ~ salvia palth

wanda maximoff

y/n age: 14 

y/n pov

i wake up for the day to the smell of my mothers pancakes wafting in through my open bedroom door. i remember closing it last night but my mum mustve came in to check on me or something and left it open. 

i give myself a minute or so before rolling out of bed and heading for the kitchen. from the hallway i can hear laughs and pieces of conversation from other avengers but my one goal was to get my morning hug from my mum. 

the kitchen comes into sight and i walk over to my mother who had her arms stretched out upon seeing me. "the clingy teenager phase is real" i hear tony say as peter retaliates in response. even though i dont think the spiderling had left the billionaire alone all weekend. 

"good morning bub" my mum greeted kissing the top of my head. "you going to rileys after school again?" she questioned me and i nodded pulling away from her to begin eating breakfast. 

after an hour of slowly getting ready mum was rushing peter and i out the door saying we were going to be late even though school didnt start for another hour not counting the bus. 

i walked into school earlier than usual, head down and headphones on. turning a corner i see my boyfriend making out with my best friend. i cleared my throat standing infront of them. they jumped away "the fuck is wrong with people these days" i said shaking my head and walking out of school. 

i wanted to yell and scream at the both of them but i dont think i physically would be able to.  tears ran down my face as my throat felt like it was closing up. how long was that going on, how did i not know. i closed my hands into fists, my nails digging into my palms. my breathing became shallower as i recklessly walked across the road. 

i ran over to a bus station just in time for a bus to pull up. 17 minutes later i was at the road close enough to walk to the compound. or home i guess. through the bushes i took a longer path drying my eyes and taking the back entrance. 

"welcome back y/n maximoff" fridays voice called out as i entered. i hummed back to the AI and headed for the training rooms. 

i walked in only to be met with my mother all sweaty and walking out. backing away i walked swiftly to my room but she called after me. "nuh uh babe come back here" she ordered in a motherly tone. "what are you doing back from school, you only left 40 minutes ago"

i spun around and fell into her sobbing. she wrapped her arms around me holding tightly and not questioning me yet. she combed her hands through my hair gently, rubbing a hand up and down my back. 

she whispered sweet nothings in my ear as i started to calm down again. i walked into her bedroom with her as she patted the spot beside her in bed. 

"what happened" she questioned gently. i shook my head my mind still racing thinking about everything

"may i?" she questioned laying a hand on my head. i nodded as i felt the familiar whisps wrap around my head. im forced to relive the memory but i dont care because it means i dont need to explain it. "oh my baby" she whispered pressing her lips to my head. "i never liked or trusted them anyway" she admitted with a sigh

"why didnt you say something then, ill always trust you" 

"because you were finally happy. it had been ages since ive seen you smile like you did around him"

"i hate him , and i hate her" i sobbed again now that my mum finally got why. 

"youll be okay" she whispered tightening her hold on me. "i know it wont seem like it, but your strong" i pull out my phone after the a million buzzes and see that they were both spamming me. 

boyfriend

pls y/n it will never happen again

ur a better kisser than her anyway

ily i rlly do

best friend

girl we've been making out since the beginning of your relationship so dont try to save it 

sorry not sorry 

people like who they like and hows it my place to mess with chemisty. 

best of luck y/n

i threw my phone against the wall with such force it made a small hole and smashed to the ground. my mother simply continued to comfort me holding me tighter in her arms. 

everything will always be okay as long as i have my mum here. 

a/n short but idfk