29

"It's so sad that this is the end", Beomgyu rested his head on Heejin's shoulder.

"You are so dramatic", she giggled.

"But it's true, in a way", Taehyun commented. "After this, we will enroll in the military in two groups, and then I don't know what the future will look like", he sighed.

"Well, it's been some amazing couple of years being idols", Yeonjun shrugged. "But I don't know if we'll want to keep doing this after military is over".

"You will be very old by then", Beomgyu mumbled, and earned himself a smack on the back of the head.

They all sat in silence. Six years had passed since they found each other. Heejin was now a producer at Hybe and a music teacher at a musical prodigy high school. Beomgyu had started a small modeling career that had granted him some opportunities with both Channel and Givenchy.

Taehyun had started composing more music, under the wing of the best mentors he could ask. He had been writing music for other artists, and his name was all over k-pop and non-k-pop albums from around the world. He had debuted as a soloist with an album that had 2 main tracks and other 7 songs from his own collection.

Huening Kai had started an acting career. He debuted in an action drama, and by now he had starred in another one, being the main love interest for the main character. He had shown all his talent, and had won the hearts of millions of Koreans all around the world by playing a hard-working, quirky and awkward scientist, that turns a robot into a living being and falls in love with it.

Soobin hadn't done much other than the band. He had started to go to online university, though, to get a degree in psychology. He had always wanted to help people, and being a therapist was something he'd dreamed of even before thinking of becoming an idol. This was his second year, and he was acing it. All of his soulmates were so proud of him, and bragged about their lovely Soobin to everyone, which made him a blushing mess all the time.

And Yeonjun had started training new trainees, popped in some fashion shows, and even went on a survival show where celebrities went to an abandoned island and had to find the spy between them. He got sent home in the middle of it, and the views dropped by 30 percent. After that, he scored a position being an MC for a music show.

They all were doing fine. They would always be fine, if they had each other.

"Well, no matter what the future brings", Heejin brushed Soobin's hair off his eyes. "I think everything will be okay".

"Yeah", Kai agreed. "Are you scared, hyungs, to be the first ones to go serve?", his eyes locked with Beomgyu's.

"Sure", he shrugged. Everyone lnew he was trying to keep it hidden that he was scared. Even when he looked like a big extrovert and had this amazing, adorable personality, he was also scared of loneliness.

"You and Yeonjun will be fine", Heejin smiled. "You will have each other and very soon will be out".

They had arranged the enlistment so that Heejin had always at least one soulmate for her to bond, and for them in the military to have at least one for them to be in their best shape.

Would she miss them? Yes. But she was excited.

This wasn't talk the first time they'd had this talk. Heejin knew that after they were done, she wanted to be a mother, and she had stated so.

Each and every one of the guys had smiled, hugged her, and told her they had been thinking about the same. So she wasn't scared anymore.

Not when the future looked so bright, and she had so much to look forward to. Family, life... life next to her soulmates. If anything, this seemed like such a dream, and sometimes she wondered what her life would be like if she'd never gone to that store on that faithful day.

"I love you guys, forever", she said and a small tear escaped her eye. "I love you so, so much. I can't even describe it. Every fiber of myself, every drop of blood running through my veins. I am yours, truly, sincerely, forever. Thank you for this crazy ride, loving you all has been nothing but a blessing. And I can't wait to see you all as dads", she smiled. "I can't wait for us to be happy forever, and ever".

"And we will", Soobin held her hand. "We will as long as we have your touch".

THE END.

----
Wait for the epilogue. This is the end of the story! Thank you for reading this rollercoaster of love and souls!! I appreciate you a lot✨❤️

-baobab.