Episode 4

Authors pov
.
.
.
.
Zain was pacing in the hallway of his university...

He was cursing his fate to be so cruel... At the moment Azlan was sitting in his principal's office...

It had been 1 month since the sneak-out accident took place... Azlan apologized to Ayan for overreacting...

Zain's exams started 2 weeks after their stunt... And today was his last exam...

He studied very hard for his exams and gave his best in every exam...

He was writing continuously with a lot of concentration...

Hashir the bad boy of the university slowly tapped Zain's shoulder to get his attention

Zain slightly turned back and nodded "Yar Thora sa dikha de" he whispered

"Yar mam na Dekh liya to masla ho jai ga please kisi aur sa dekh le" he replied politely turning back ...

Hashir fumed in anger as he cursed Zain under his breath... He smirked getting an amazing Idea to get revenge on him

"Tujhay teacher sa pakre Jane Ka dar ha na ab Tu Dekh beta" he thought and smiled wickedly...

Zain was fully engrossed in finishing his paper so he did not realize when Hashir slipped a cheat sheet on his desk...

After a few minutes, he was done so he stood up to leave and started walking out but stopped once he heard the teacher shout his name

"ZAIN KHAN!" the professor yelled making everyone flinch and turn to Zain who was very close to the door

"Yes sir" he replied slowly as the professor approached him with the chit and his paper in his hand

"what nonsense is this" he growled showing him the chit... Zain took the chit and paled understanding what had happened

"Si...sir yeh ye...yeh mere nahi ha...ha" he stuttered and the professor glared at him

"Mein Pagal lagta hun tumhe get to the principal's office right now" he yelled and Zain flinched...

"si...sir please" he tried but the professor didn't listen and took him to the office...

The principal called Zayd but he was in a meeting so he did not have his phone and hence he did not pick up the call... they then called Azlan who rushed to the university fuming in anger...

Zain knew he was done for when he saw Azlan going to the principal's office with a furious look on his face...

But he was sure that his bhaiya would believe him and listen to his side of the story...

After a few minutes, Azlan came out of the office and went straight to Zain who was sitting on the chair with his head hung low...

He held his shoulder in a tight grip making him flinch and dragged him to the car

"Bhaiya" Zain mumbled as soon as they sat in the car...

"Just shut up!" he yelled furiously and glared at him before starting the car...

The ride went quiet as Zain did not try to speak again... He knew his bhaiya would be angry but he was not expecting him to be this angry...

"kapre change karke foran mere kamre mein ao" he ordered coldly and left for his room without waiting for Zain's reply

Zain sighed and quietly obeyed... At the moment he was standing in front of Azlan who held a thick long cane in his hand

Zain shivered noticing the cane but kept quiet as he knew he would be given a chance to explain...