Episode 9

Authors pov
.
.
.
.
Zayd wiped his tears and hugged the frame closer to his chest "I miss you yar! Yeh sab mujh sa akele nahi hota Amal please kahi se ajao" he whispered with teary eyes looking at the dark sky...

Zain entered the room and frowned not seeing Zayd there... After checking the bathroom he walked out to the balcony and spotted Zayd sitting there on the sofa leaning back with closed eyes...

He slowly sat next to him and wrapped his arms around Zayd's waist... Zayd flinched and opened his eyes...

"Zain!" he kissed his forehead and hid the frame...

"Mama ki yaad aa rahi ha?" he questioned looking into Zayd's eyes...

"I'm Disappointed," he said with a sigh looking at the sky...

"Apko bhi lagta ha I cheated?" he whispered with teary eyes and Zayd panicked

"Nahi nahi baba ki jaan I did not mean that beta!" Zayd kissed his eyes

"Phir why are you disappointed?" he asked wiping his eyes...

"I am disappointed in myself... Mein apne bachon ka liye acha bap nahi ban saka, Kabhi kabhi dil karta ha kash I was the one who died not Amal she would do better being a single parent than me" his eyes got teary...

Zain broke the hug and sat up straight glaring at Zayd...

"Aj agar mama ki death ka bad hum kush hein muskura rahe hein to woh sirf apki wajah sa ha baba you are our lifeline and mean the world to us... I can't find the words to tell you how much you mean to me... You are the best father anyone could ever wish for... Agar apko aise bhaiya ki is harkat ki wajah sa lag raha ha to stop please... I am sure unke sath kuch hua ha... Most probably, reason mama ki death anniversary itna kareeb ha... yahi wajah hogi ka he reacted like that... Mein aur ap donon bhaiya ko ache sa janta hein I am sure kuch hua tha... Mein bhi unsa gussa nahi hun bs thora naraz hun... Kuch din unko tang karun ga silent treatment da kar but then I'll be fine baba... Ap please aise mat sochein it hurts seeing you like this" he said firmly but his tone softened at the end

Zayd smiled and pulled Zain in a hug... "I know beta and I am proud ka you understand Azlan so well... But jo bhi ho he was very wrong for doing what he did so I want you to deal with it however you want" he creased his head and Zain nodded...

"Dard kam hua ha?" Zayd questioned because he knew punishment from a cane could be pretty painful...

"Behtr ha mein na ointment laga liya tha kuch time to lage ga na theek hone hein" he smiled

"Acha ji khudi sa koi ointment laga liya? Kisi doctor sa bhi nahi pucha?" Zayd teased...

"Oh come on baba I am a medical student in my last year I know much more than that" he rolled his eyes

"Ge ge zarur" Zayd laughed... The door burst open and Arhaan came in as if he owned the place Ayan followed him holding three big bags...

They both moved to the balcony... "Baba" Arhaan yelled before jumping on his lap...

"Asalam u Alikum," Zayd said in a firm voice... He has always taught the kids to say salam as soon as they enter a place and see someone...

"Asalam u Alikum" Arhaan pouted and Zayd smiled kissing his cheek...

"Wa Alikum Asalam... Good boy" Zayd praised and Arhaan's face immediately lit up...

Ayan set the bags aside, sat on the carpet right in front of the sofa and took deep breaths...

"Ayan kya hua?" Zayd said as he noticed him breathing heavily... "Khuch nahi sans char gaya ha bs" he shrugged

"Tabyeet theek ha? I have been noticing tum kuch theek nahi lag rahe..." Zayd asked worriedly...

"Are baba I am fine tension na lein yeh to apke ladle ka inta bare bags pakarne ki wajah se sans phul gai ha" he made a face...

"Hoo! Jhuta mein na kaha tha mujhay pakra dein apko bhi bahubali banne ka shok tha," Arhaan said sarcastically...

Ayan glared at him and he shrunk back and hid his face in Zayd's chest

"mere bache ko aise mat ghuro" Zayd glared at Ayan who rolled his eyes... Zain who was silently seeing all this chuckled

"Tum kya dant dikha rahe ho chalo mere sath" he dragged Zain to the gaming room...

"Mein nahi khel sakta bhai mera paper ha-" his words got cut off...

"Nahi paper nahi ha, principle sa baat ho gai ha" Azlan's voice came from behind...

Zain hummed and Ayan smiled mischievously... "wese Azlan tu burha (old) ho gaya ha, you can't beat me and Zain in a match," he said referring to the video game...

"Chal be" he glared at him... " well if you can beat us prove it" Ayan challenged

"Done," he said and sat on the chair in front of the pc

"Ab agar tum na koi bongi mari to mein tangein tor dun ga" Ayan whispered in Zain's ear who was still in his place

He rolled his eyes and sat on the other chair in front of another PC, and Ayan did the same

The brothers spent the night gaming and Azlan won every match making the other two frustrated...

Zain did not even spare Azlan a glance breaking his heart...

It was around 2 in the night when Arhaan woke up and slowly got out of Zayd's embrace...

He got out of the room making sure everyone was asleep...

He changed his clothes...

Once he was done he walked to his cabinet took out a box from under his clothes

Opening it he took out a pistol and kept it in his pocket...

He scanned the house once again making sure everyone was asleep

Once he was sure... He walked to his window and opened it

"Sorry baba apko itna bara dhoka de raha hun" he mumbled before jumping down on the grass...

He very easily escaped from the guards and got out of the house...

Taking a breath of relief he took out his phone and dialed a number...

"I'm comming get the team ready... Aur yaad rakhna I want him dead today is liye galti ki koi gungaish nahi ha" Arhaan said in a deadly cold voice and sat in the car which stopped in front of him...

To be continued ❤️

Inline comments 120
Votes 70

Favourite scene?