Episode 5

Authors pov
.
.
.
.
Zayd just got free from his meeting... He walked out and sat on his chair in his office stretching his hands...

He felt a weird pain in his heart... Even though he got the deal he was still not feeling happy...

He was busy in his thoughts when Saim, his secretary walked in...

"Sir!" he called slowly seeing him resting with his eyes closed...

Zayd sat up straight and nodded for him to continue...

"Yeh files," he said placing a few files in front of him...

"Saim!" he called Saim who was about to leave the room...

"yes sir" he turned around... "Ayan kahan ha? he didn't even join the meeting" Zayd frowned

"Pata nahi sir! He left 15 minutes ago unhon na bataya nahi kahan ja rahe hein" he shook his head and Zayd dismissed him... He took out his phone and called Ayan

Ayan who was driving his car saw his baba's call and groaned as he would now again have to lie to him

Nonetheless, he picked up the call... "Asalam u Alikum baba," he said in his normal chirpy voice...

"Wa Alikum Asalam! Kidr ho Ayan?" he came straight to the point and Ayan sucked in a breath before answering...

"baba mere dost ki tabyeet thori kharab ha uske sath hospital ja raha hun" he replied closing his eyes feeling very guilty for lying to his baba...

"Konsa dost?" Zayd asked "Ahad!" he replied quickly...

"Is he fine? Mein aun sath mein" Zayd's worried voice came from the phone making Ayan smile...

Zayd always treated their friends like his own sons...

"He is fine baba ap tension na lein mein bs thori der mein ata hun" he assured him

"nahi nahi aram sa ao koi jaldi nahi ha aur uska dehan rakhna koi problem ho to remember I am just a phone call away ok beta?" he softly said

After talking to him for a minute more he cut the call and parked his car in the hospital's parking lot...

"Now Mr imaginary Dost let's go" he talked to himself and rolled his eyes...

He reached out for his file when his eyes fell on the stuffed monkey on the car seat...

He picked it up and stared at it "Jab pata chale ga isko to boht naraz hoga yeh mujh sa" he mumbled referring to the owner of the toy...

Shrugging his thoughts he got out of the car and went straight to the reception...

After having a small talk with the receptionist he went to the 2nd floor and stood in front of door 144

He badly wanted to run away and hide in his father's arms but he couldn't

Taking a deep breath he knocked on the door and entered when he heard a manly voice "Come in"

Going in he saw a boy around 25 26 sitting on his chair studying some files...

"Sharam nahi ati tujhay" The young doctor flinched at the sudden outburst and looked up to see his best friend standing there...

"lo ji mein konsa kapre change kar raha hun khula am jo mujhay sharam ani chahiye" he shrugged...

"Kal nahi rakh sakta tha yeh appointment aj meeting chor kar ana para mujahy" he whined

"Kal nahi rakh sakta tha Ayan tere doses time par nahi dein ga to condition can get worse" he shrugged and Ayan made a face