𝐵𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝒾𝓉'𝓈 𝓈𝓊𝓃𝓃𝒶𝒽 Kakashi x Reader

I've had 5 requests for Kakashi, so here I shall give you all Kakashi!

I haven't watched Naruto, so I had to research and might consider giving it a watch soon.

I still have a list of multiple characters to write about, so if anyone has any requests, don't hesitate to ask!

_________________________________________________________________________

You were happily married to one of the most talented ninjas. He was comfortable around you to act however he wanted. Pious, strong, kind yet firm when he needed to be, what is there not to love?

Well...sometimes his playfulness could get out of hand, but he always had a great excuse for it.

One afternoon, you both were eating the food you had prepared, you took care of him and he took care of you. You took a bite out of the meat savouring its flavor. However, Kakashi did something a bit unexpected.

"May I have a taste?" He asked casually even though he already had his own in hand. You didn't question it and just gave him the chicken leg.

Kakashi found the spot your lips had been on and took a bite on the same spot before giving it back to you. You stared at him, a bit confused and feeling your face warm up a bit.

"Uh..love, why did you do that?" He looked at you when you questioned it and he had this smirk.

"Because it's sunnah." He smiled and went back to finishing his food. His reasoning made you feel happy...He could still show acts of affection and love through the simplest things like eating together.

You decided to drink your glass of water next, an ice-cold water was always refreshing. After taking a sip you put it back down, not expecting Kakashi to take the same glass and drink it from the same spot you put your lips at. You raised your eyebrows wondering why he did that.

"Uhmm Kakashi? Is that also sunnah or something?" He gave you a grin before nodding his head.

"It is." Which was also true you remembered.

.

.

.

Kakashi was very knowledgeable in many ways, fighting, teaching, and especially his deen, so it was no surprise when he started to show all acts of love and affection in the name of it being sunnah. It was sweet, it showed you how much he cared for you and being the best husband he could be.

And it was the perfect excuse for him to tease you. You didn't think much of it.

Usually, you make Kakashi handmade gifts to show him gratitude, he has a whole collection safely stored away since there were too many to show off. While relaxing with him, you were excited to show him the little keychain you had struggled to make, he smiled as he took the gift in hand.

"You've been gifting me a lot recently my love. May I ask why?" He puts the keychain in his pocket while looking at you and waiting for an answer.

"Because I adore and love you, and it's sunnah!" You smiled feeling proud of yourself.

"Oh is it now?" He said in a low tone and you nodded still smiling. "You know what else is sunnah?" He then asked and you looked at him, curious to hear the answer. Kakashi then leaned in very closely to your ear, you could feel his hot breath against it.

"Making love~"

.

.

.

.

Now let's just say you both slept very well that night.

_________________________________________________________________________

"Can a woman eat with her husband while she is menstruating? She said: 'Yes. The Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) would call me to eat with him while I was menstruating. He would take a piece of bone on which some bits of meat were left and insist that I take it first, so I would nibble a little from it, then put it down. Then he would take it and nibble from it, and he would put his mouth where mine had been on the bone. Then he would ask for a drink and insist that I take it first before he drank from it. So I would take it and drink from it, then put it down, then he would take it and drink from it, putting his mouth where mine had been on the cup.'" - Sunan an-nasai hadith 279

Abu Hurayra reported that the Prophet, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Give gifts and you will love one another." Al-Adab Al-Mufrad 594

Now there is a lot about Intimacy in Islam, It is honestly interesting to learn about it so if you're more curious I recommend doing some research and of course checking if anything is true or false before believing it.