Chapter 1

(Y/N) was now roaming the streets. It's been a few days since he has been struck by something completely odd. He noticed something different. He felt powerful, he felt like he could rule the world with how much power he felt coursing through his veins.

He also realized everything was too bright, like he was getting a sensory Overlord. So he put on a blindfold and that did the trick. Now he was heading home, not Chaldea...but where his parents were staying.

He was at there front door and he knocked on the door. A few seconds later the door opened, revealing his mom.

Mom: "...Can I help you? Who are you?"

(Y/N) chuckled.

(Y/N): "It's me mom.. Your little Sunshine."

She gasped after hearing that. It was her baby. Her sweet baby. She wondered how he changed? What happened to his hair?!

Mom: "Come in! Come in my sweet boy. We have to talk about why you dyed your hair white!"

He sweat dropped and wondered how to tell her that this wasn't Exactly hair dye. She let him in and he greeted his father. They all sat down on a couch, the mother and father sat together.

Dad: "So son. Why did you dye your hair white?"

(Y/N): "Well how can I explain it.."

Mom: "And where are your girlfriends? Surely they should be here with you?"

(Y/N) frowned.

(Y/N): "My girlfriends..huh..We .. aren't together anymore. Not after what they've done."

Dad looked confused.

Dad: "What have they done?"

(Y/N): "They've cheated on me, with multiple men. I caught them in the act on the anniversary. The same day I was going to purpose to them. They just...Said I was a weak loser. Now I'm wondering if they only dated me out of pity."

The Dad balled up his fists and the mother covered her mouth. The Dad was angry while the mother was more of surprised.

(Y/N): "I ran..and ran until I was in a grassy field. Vented out my frustration and Anger. I didn't want to be weak anymore. I wanted to be strong. I screamed it to the heavens and..When I said Above and Below..Only I will dominate..I was struck with something. I felt good. I felt high. Like I was on top of the word. Like no one could touch me or harm me. I don't know..what happened but it turned my hair white and my eyes well..Blue like the sky."

His mother didn't know what to say. She didn't know anything about the phenomenon. However the Dad knew what it meant..As clear as day.

Dad: "So the heavens answered your call and awakened you and your bloodline."

(Y/N): "Huh?"

Mother: "What?"

Dad sighed.

Dad: "Listen son. I'mma tell you this right now. Your adopted."

Mother: "Micheal! Don't just say that!"

Michael: "Sorry Susan but he has to know about this it's important."

(Y/N): "I'm..Adopted?"

Micheal: "Correct. Now..Listen. You were given to us. From what your real parents said.. It was to protect you. You were fragile as a baby and weak as well. Almost died a couple of times. They didn't want you to get hurt with what they are involved in when you get older. It seems, they did it for your safety..and didn't take into account that you would awaken one day. As such.. You were given our last name (L/N)."