Chapter 5

(Y/N) was sitting at his desk, leaning back and clearly relaxed. He was paying attention to what the teacher was teaching. He had a stoic face and suddenly he felt eyes on him. He shifted his eyes to the left and saw that it was a red haired girl looking at him.

Once he caught her staring, she looked away and (Y/N) went back to looking back at the teacher. After an hour the bell rang, letting them know it was time to head to another class.  The students up and left and so did (Y/N)..  Elliott was walking with him down the hall to go with him to their next class.

Elliott: “That class was interesting. So tell me, (Y/N). What did you do before coming here?”

(Y/N): “Hmm. I was a master at Chaldea for a while though. However I left and came here to Union Academy.”

Elliott: “Oh? Why did you leave?”

(Y/N) glanced at Elliot before looking forward and sighing.

(Y/N)’ “I got cheated on. Caught my ex’s having sex with other men and another servant of mine. I Left in sadness and anger and I didn't want to see them again.”

Elliot frowned. To think such a man like (Y/N) would get cheated on.

(Y/N): “Though I'm not tripping about it right now. I ain't worried about the moment.”

Elliott: “What happens if you cross paths with them?”

(Y/N): “If I do..Well time will only tell. Will I forgive them? I don't know. Will I hate them for the rest of my life? Probably not.. I'm not the type to hate someone for the rest of my life. Takes too much effort. Though I really don't know what I'll do if I cross paths with them. If anything I hope I don't. I don't feel like dealing with such a hassle. If they try something though, I'll put them in their place. Though revenge doesn't sound bad..”

(Y/N) worried about being the strongest. On top of that he had to worry about graduating from Union Academy. He didn't have time to worry about some whores that slept with other men. He's strong. Stronger than any of them combined.

Though If confronted with his past, he'll deal with it. He won't run away from it because running only causes more problems.

???: “Hey dude!”

Someone was running towards him. The person stopped when in front of the two.

???: “Dude.. Your the new student Right? I'm Issei Hyoudou, the Red Dragon Emperor. Nice to meet Cha'!”

(Y/N) just stared at him before smiling. He held a hand out for a handshake.

(Y/N): “Nice to meet you, Issei Hyoudou. I'm (Y/N) Gojo.”

Issei: “Man I've seen what you've done to Elliott! Did you really have to do that to him?”

(Y/N) shrugged and Elliott huffed.

Issei: “I need you to follow me. President wants to see you for a chat.”

(Y/N): “Hm. Lead the way Issei. Elliott you coming?”

Elliott: “Nah..Go and see what Rias wants. I got an inkling of what she wants.. Be careful (Y/N).”

Issei guided (Y/N) to The ORC Club room. He opened the door and let (Y/N) in first. There the club members were sitting down.

Rias: “Come in, come in. We have some things to discuss.”

Issei went sit down and (Y/N) only stood up.

Rias: “Welcome to the Occult Research Club, (Y/N) Gojo. These are my peerage members. Akeno, Kiba, Koneko, Issei, and Asia.

Akeno: “Fufufu~ Hello there..~”