Chapter 6

(Y/N) was in school though it was lunch break. He was on his way to the lunch room to go get some lunch. On his way to lunch, his mind is occupied. It was occupied because he had to meet his past. A past he didn't feel like dealing with.

His ex-girlfriends and his old servants. Some of the servants he was cool with like Archer. Though he wondered if he could hold himself back from doing anything that could jeopardize that alliance. He said he wouldn't hate them? Though would he keep that same energy when they are in front of him. Will he fight first and ask questions later? Will he throw it all away and be blinded by hate like it's light work?

So many questions he asked himself. That even he couldn't answer because everything can change if something goes off course. If anything he really didn't want to meet him. Though as a former master of Chaldea, he promised to be there with the other students.

He made it to the lunchroom and everyone that had lunch at the same time as him, was in the room. He went and grabbed his plate of food and then sat down at a table, by himself.

Then soon a group of people pulled up and sat down next to him, which had him confused.

(Y/N): “What do you all want? Can't you see I'm trying to eat and think here?”

Ochako: “Well you looked lonely and so we decided to come and give you some company!”

Asui: “kero she's right.”

Iida: “As Students of Union Academy, we must be acquainted with each other. We are all on the same side, so it would be best if we get to know each other.”

Izuku: “That's right!”

(Y/N) sighed and a smile crept upon his lips.

[Y/N]: “Fine..I guess I can see it from that perspective. Well, let's get to know each other shall we?”

They all said someone was watching them from afar. It was his sister Satoru Gojo.  Next to her was Makima.

Makima: “It seems like your Brother is making friends already. I'd say that is a plus right?”

Satoru: “Yeah.. He didn't have a good life. Being called a weak master was something that stuck with him for a while.  It's great to see him have friends now…and more confident in himself and his abilities.”

Makima: “Right. Then when Are you going to tell him about her?”

Satoru frowned. She knew about who she was talking about.

Satour: “Let him have his peace. He deserves it for right now. When the time comes I'll tell him about her and them.”

Makima: “You do know, fighting them is suicide. You won't survive.”

Satoru simply smirked.

Satoru: “Nah.. I'd win.”

It was time to go to Chaldea. Ozpin and the students including (Y/N) were standing In Front of the Academy.

Ozpin: “Today students, we  are gathered here because we are going to some place. It's like a field trip but in truth we are seeking an alliance. I want you all to be on your best behavior there.”

Student: “Where are we going?”

Nezu: “We're heading to Chaldea. When we get there the masters will explain to us what they do. Now everyone, on to the Bullhead.”

They got onto the bullhead and together they all rode to Chaldea.it took a little while but (Y/N) had a serious expression that whole time. Once there, they got off the bus and together they went inside..

Going inside this place made (Y/N) feel some hatred. They were met with Some servants and some Masters. Though in (Y/N)’s eyes.. They weren't just any masters.. They were the masters that took everything away from him.

They looked cocky and were eyeing some of the women.

Master 1: Welcome to Chaldea! I'm Justin! These are my friends, Treyvon, Joseph, Cody, and Tyler. We are some of the masters here at Chaldea. Come on, let us show you around, Ight? Though can you introduce yourself to us?”

The students introduce themselves except for (Y/N). Now it was his turn. He stepped up. Some of the servants came to see who was there but they could sense the air was tense. They laid their eyes on (Y/N) and couldn't help but think something was familiar about him.

(Y/N): “My name is.. (Y/N) Gojo. A Former Master of Chaldea.”

Justin: “What do you mean former master..?”

(Y/N): “Let me rephrase.. I am (Y/N) (L/N) who used to be known as the Failure and Weak Master.

The guys didn't say anything yet..but all (Y/N) did was look at them with a cold expression. Weak Master, now the strongest...Back to where it all started.