Chapter Three: Totally Didn't Open it And Definitely Didn't Watch A VHS Tape

Notes
———
Deadass copied and pasted the Poppy VHS Tape from the wiki 💀

Y/n went up the stairs to her room to grab the hidden package before running back down the stairs in fluffy socks which is very dangerous for someone as dumb as Y/n.

She went and sat by him, ripping open the yellow package before pulling out a VHS tape and a note with bad grammar.

"Everyone thinks the staff dissapeared ten years ago, wer'e still here, find the flower."

"That is some terrible fucking grammar." Y/n held the letter handing it to Tyler as he agreed with them. "Yeah, it looks like a child wrote this, and they even added a Poppy flower."

"Good drawing," Y/n said sarcastically but secretly thinking the art piece was cute.

"Better than the actual letter." Tyler smiled and sighed, still in distress about something that Y/n couldn't quite pinpoint.

"What's with the VHS tape? Should we watch it?" he asked as Y/n thought for a minute. "Do we really wanna get involved with that hell hole? It literally traumatized us," she said as Tyler nodded.

"Fair point but... what if someone is truly there? What if they're trapped and unable to escape?"

"After ten years? They should be dead." Y/n spoke.

Y/n remembered having constant nightmares about CatNap and colorless monsters to the point they woke up screaming.

Hell, they gave them a separate room in Home-Sweet-Home, and somehow Tyler managed to convince them to let him sleep in the same room to help comfort Y/n.

Tyler had a few nightmares about CatNap but it was never on a bad level just a "can't fall back to sleep" level. And the staff wondered why the kids were always tired all the time.

"I think we should watch this and go if it's worth it." Y/n crossed their arms and sighed. "Only for you Tyler, only for you." Y/n sighed as they walked up to the TV, the VHS player already plugged in.

"You have a VHS player?" Tyler asked as Y/n turned to look at him with a lot of concern. "Yeah, and you have one too that's pulled into your living room TV." They replied as he had an 'oh' look. "Forgot about that..."

"How did you forget that?" Y/n asked looking concerned. "Bad memory.."

"You have a great memory... what's going on with you?"

"It's nothing..."

"Nope, it's something all right."

"Okay... I.... keep having nightmares."

"About CatNap?"

"Yeah... maybe this letter is just a sign to tell us to find out what happened, to find out why everyone in the factory disappeared, to find whoever sent this letter."

"That's probably the smartest thing to come out of your mouth this past week." he rolled his eyes Y/n said who was smiling before it suddenly dropped.

"Okay... if we find out something twisted, what then? What are we supposed to do? Tell the world? Tell our parents?"

"We save whoever may be there. I don't want this to be on my mind until we die... I remember the nightmares and the games but that shouldn't stop us, in fact, it should encourage us to find the flower."