Birthday At Playtime.Co

"Happy birthday Y/n!" DogDay spoke holding up a three-layered chocolate cake. "You're such a big girl now! Five years old? I can't believe it!" he smiled, making the young Y/n grin.

"Thanks, DogDay!" she ran up to hug him but KickenChicken stopped her. "Hold on there sport, he's carrying the cake, we don't want it to drop!"

"Oh, you're right! Sorry, DogDay!" she apologized to the science experiment, eyes filled with sorrow as he put the cake down.

"It's okay Sunshine!" he ruffled Y/n's hair, messing it up, making the girl chuckle before frowning and looking down with sadness.

"I wonder why Papa isn't here..." she mumbled as Bobby-BearHug got down to Y/n's level and hugged the little girl. "It's okay, Honey-Bee! Mr. Afton is just busy! He did get you a really cool gift!" She spoke, CatNap appearing and handing her a box wrapped with a neat red bow.

"Can I open it?" She asked as her eyes shined with wonder as she held the blue box, eager to open it. "Of course, you can Apple Pie!" Picky Piggy spoke, rubbing Y/n's head.

Without hesitation, Y/n undid the bow and threw off the lid, the little girl's eye shining as she pulled out the toy from her dad.

"Poppy!" Y/n held the doll close, hugging the doll with a big smile. "I love it! I can't wait to tell Papa!" She held the doll up and spun around, Poppy's hair flowing in the wind.

"CatNap, look! It's exactly what I wanted!" She ran towards him, the big cat putting his paw on Y/n's head, not saying a word due to his voice box being broken, but he had a lot to say.

All good things, all good things.

"She's doing wonderfully, she has managed to calm down all the toys here, and being one makes things easier... I'm glad Leith didn't fire you after what you've done, Mr. Afton." Mr. Sawyer patted a younger Micheal on the back, thanking him.

"I-it's no problem, Sir, I care about her and wanted her to keep on living."

"That's sweet... I think it's about time to introduce her to Him..."

Mr. Sawyer hit a button and a random door opened, letting Micheal out to see his adopted daughter.

"Hey, pumpkin! Did you like your gift?" he asked her, the little girl simply running toward him with wide arms. "I love her! Thanks, Papa!" she hugged him, almost suffocating him.

"I've got something to show you, another present from the company-"

"We love the company!"

"Yep! We love the company, now, I have something to show you." Y/n grabbed hold of his hand and led her out of the room.

"Hi, Mr. Sawyer!"

"Ah, Y/n, did you enjoy your birthday party with the Smiling Critters?" He asked the little girl, Y/n nodding wildly. "I loved it!"

"Wonderful, let me show you something, me and your dad have been working on this for quite some time."

Y/n took hold of his cold hand, the older man leading her out of the room and onward to the labs

Arriving at a random room Mr. Sawyer swiped a key card and the sci-fi-looking door opened, walking into the room Y/n's attention fell on the glass in front of her, eyeing a monster.

"This is 1-0-0-6, isn't he wonderful?" Y/n hid behind him and closed her eyes, scared of 1-0-0-6. "It's okay, he won't hurt you."

1-0-0-6 moved his metal claw and put it gently on the glass, Y/n slowly moving toward it and putting her hand on the glass as well.

"Hi..." she mumbled. "I heard you're wonderful..."

"Are you?"

Notes
———

ITS MY BIRTHDAY 🥳

Well it was yesterday I just forgot to post lol

And this is quite shitty but I'm tired and have like zero motivation rn

But I promise I'll finish the book eventually but I'm working on multiple so it might be awhile