Chapter 7 : Returning the favor

Note: yall this was supposed to be out yesterday but I accidentally scheduled it for next week tuesday and i just now noticed. But this chapter is kinda just filler,also i may start naming my chapters. But i know i said this chapter was ganna be long,but i wanted to give yall an bit of what ganna happend so its kinda short.

3th person pov:

After he left dd went back home,he knew about the meeting and he didn't want to be there when it happened. Dd got walked back to his car, he speed off not wanting to be in RTP any longer. As he drive back to sugarhill it hit him he was wearing Ndot sweatpants. At his point he didn't care,it's not like anyone will notice anyways.

Time skip : December 23, 3:00pm

 David wanted to go Christmas shopping after all it was only 2 days away,he wasn't planning on buyinging a lot. He even had a list.

Ethan: Jordan 4,red tech

Ma: an makeup set,an iPhone,Airpods

Dad : new tool set

Darrian: new iPhone 11 

David pov:

 As I walked through the mall I kept an eye out for the Apple store.I wanted to get my mom an iPhone because she still uses her dusty old ass Samsung phone. It's been a bit since I went to the specific mall so i lowkey forgot the layout. As I'm walking I notice there are a lot of people looking at me,but then again I am a drill rapper after all. I called some stores and paid them a bit to close the store at 3pm. After all, I want to shop in peace like every other person. After 5 mins I see the apple store,it looks like it closes but there is a worker waiting outside.

I walk up to the worker and he lets me in,then the manager then walks up to me. "Hello,I'm Brandon the manager of this location" He reached out his hands. I return it and say "what's good",Brandon looks at me and smiles "im good,how are you?" "I'm good but can we skip the introductions?" i say,I aint trying to be in the store anylong then i have too. "Ofcore,what were you looking for today? He look an lil hurt. " Im looking for an black iPhone 11,an pink iphone 10 and airpods pro 2th generation,with an pink case". "Ok,I'll be right out with it" he said before walking away.

 "Imma just gonna chill till he comes back" i thought to myself. My phone then vibrated,I pulled it out of my pocket. It was a message from "ndot",it was a photo of me in the apple store and a screenshot of my location. "What the fuck" I said out loud,now that i think about it the worker taking a long ass time to come back. I looked around and see that im by myself in the store,"yeah no fuck this" i then left the store,i dont know what the fuck was happing but i didnt want any part of it. The worst part is,because of the metal detectors in the malls, I didn't bring my gun because it would start a lot of problems.

big mistake and lack of planning on my end,this is why i never shop in public without consulting my manager first. I practically ran out of the mall and ignoring the people who recognized me. I then made it to my car untouched,but i wanna know how the fuck did Ndot get that information on me. It ain't the time for that though,I need to make it home first.

I made sure to turn off my phone,just to be safe. Then I was off. 

you saved WHO? (DD x Ndot)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara