Arjuna vs karna; who is a better donar?

Duryodhana entered shakuni's camp and started throwing every thing which he came across. Shakuni was tensed by seeing duryodhana's outrage. He moved towards duryodhana and tried to ask him what had happened which made me to lose his senses in this way.

But, duryodhana was so angered on karna that he was about to attack shakuni. Realizing he was getting a slap from duryodhana, shakuni stepped back cleverly. Dushasana also arrived inside the camp and asked duryodhana to calm down, they will make a plan to take revenge against karna.

Shakuni was confused as he didn't knew karna rejected all the proposal duryodhana offered him. Shakuni asked dushasana about karna's whereabouts, for which dushasana replied that he had cheated on them and settled with pandavas. He further added that he heard that karna is going to participate in the war, but from the side of pandavas.

Shakuni stunned hearing this. Now, he realized why duryodhana is showing his outburst on everyone.

Duryodhana shouted that he thought karna as his best friend. He gave him the priority more than his brothers. He was ready to sacrifice his kingdom for him, he was ready to fight against world for to save his friendship with him. But, he formed alliance with pandavas; the biggest enemies of him.

Shakuni took a minute thinking over this and finally grinned evily. Duryodhana asked shakuni "why does he seems happy even after knowing everything".

Shakuni clamied that karna might be prove as an invincible warrior. But, still he is living with the status that duryodhana granted him in the arena competition. He is still the king of anga and the capital of agna comes under the province of hastinapur.

If karna wants to participate in war, he has to fight from the side from which hastinapur stood against, and if wants to fight from pandavas, he has to step down from the status as a king. But, then he would permanently lose the right as a "warrior" which is a prominent requirement for to fight in a battle.

Without kingdom and kingship, karna is just an ordinary person belonging to a low caste community. Karna could be seen as a charioteer of pandavas at last. Shakuni and dushasana laughed imagining the same. But, duryodhana knew karna is going to fight anyhow, it's doesn't matter him either he is a king or not.

In pandavas camp, Krishna asked karna for a walk and karna nodded in approval. Arjuna was seeing this from a distance and certainly not happy seeing them together. He still doesn't like karna in any way, but he has no option rather than enduring his presence in their camp.

Krishna noticed arjuna being unhappy with him. He says karna to wait for him, he got a little work from arjuna. Karna accepted and looked at arjuna acknowledging the matter. Karna went inside the camp. So, arjuna and krishna could get some private space.

Krishna stood infront of arjuna and ask him about the reason for his disappointment. Arjuna replied that he wanted to know when karna becomes their favorite, he reminds krishna how once he assured him that arjuna is his best-friend and no one could take the place that he had for arjuna.

Krishna replied arjuna that he is still his favorite friend. He claimed that arjuna was seeing the things little different than the way he has to see actually. Arjuna was left with no words, he has many questions. But, he knew he would not get any proper answers for it.

He becomes silent and asked Krishna permission to leave. Krishna put his hand on arjuna's shoulder and asked him whether he wanted to know why he actually likes karna? Seeing Krishna was going to answer his questions, he nodded in approval.

Krishna told arjuna to come with him for walk along with karna. The time finally came for arjuna to know the some hidden truth related to karna. Arjuna was confused, but still agreed with Krishna.

Krishna called karna and three of them went for a walk. They came across a village which looks very less developed and people around that place are starving without food and they all were living in small huts. Arjuna expressed his concern on them whereas karna says that he would like to donate whatever they ask him for. Krishna says that it's not easy to distribute something equally among the villagers as they are in a large number.

Karna smirked and says that he could distribute if had something huge in his possession. Arjuna laughed on karna saying he is trying to showcase himself which is not going to workout. Arjuna proclaimed that he is a best donar than karna.

Following their argument, krishna put a challenge infront of karna and arjuna. With his powers, he turned two mountains into gold and asked them to distribute this two gold mountains among the villagers equally. The person who win this challenge would be called as a "great donar".

Both arjuna and karna accepted the challenge and karna asked arjuna to go first. Arjuna called the villagers to gather near the mountain as he going to distribute gold among them.

Villagers become happy and run towards the mountain. Everyone gathered and made a queue for to ease arjuna. Arjuna stared at gold mountains and attracted towards it. He distribute the gold hoping some gold left for him, he become tired. But, neither the gold nor the people are seeming to get shrink. He says krishna, that he had distributed enough gold. Now, he become tired and want some rest to gain back some strength.

Krishna chuckled mischievously and said karna that it's his turn now. Karna smiled and went near the two mountains. He asked villagers to gather once again, villagers stood in queue. Arjuna gets anger on villagers as he was thinking that he had already distributed enormous gold among them. But, still their are so greedy for it.

When villagers gathered; karna declared that the two gold mountains belongs to them and they could take the gold as much they need for their life. Arjuna was dumbfounded. Krishna declares karna won the challenge and told arjuna that a donar lose the possession on something, when he decide to donate that. Arjuna thought that he is the owner of two gold mountains, he wanted  some gold to be left for himself at last. But, karna like a true donar never consider his possession on gold once he decided to donate it.

Arjuna smiled and witnessed karna is actually better than him in many aspects. He realized he couldn't be a better donar like him. Arjuna finally grew respect for karna and accepted him as his companion in war. Arjuna asks krishna either he likes karna for his character as a great donar. "No", replied krishna.

Arjuna was confused, he asked krishna about the hidden truth he assured him to reveal before leaving the camp.

Krishna looked at karna and karna nodded giving the sign of approval. Will arjuna finally come to know the secret of karna's birth?