𝙊𝙉𝙀

Dark alleys,guns,blood

Dark alleys,guns,blood. It all came to an end for today,the city lights shined bright as ever and (y/n) rushed to her house covered in blood.

Another mission, completed. She just wanted to get away from there as soon as possible before anyone sees her.

Just a few minutes away from her home a black Limousine stopped right in front of her,the front door opening and stepped out the white haired man clapping with a chuckle.

“Gojo.” (y/n) said

“Well done,(y/n)!” He said,taking his sunglasses off and winking.

“I'm tired,Gojo.” she said,rubbing her forehead with her fingers.

“No,honey. Get in.” He said,now a little annoyed.

“Gosh.” she spat and got inside the luxury car, she took a seat and put a leg on top of the other.

“Another mission? P—” she was interrupted by his voice

“Tokyo-curse,spotting at Shibuya.. You have to go.”

“Can't you just go!? You're so lazy”

“(y/n),I'm busy and you know it too and it's not a huge misson. Just one target.”

“Details?”

“No identity.. No photo.. No name.. Nothing.”

“WHAT!?” She was boiling inside when she yelled it out.

“Don't worry,there are hints and clues.. I'm sure you'll be able to find out.” He handed her some papers over.

“Plus,Nanami will be accompanying you. I'll be in a few too.” He continued,scrolling through his phone.

“What's the hint?” She asked, sounding more interested now.

“It's in the papers. Everything I know is in there” he said looking at her.

The car finally stopped in front of (y/n)’s house and she kissed Gojo’s cheek before getting out of the car. He started chuckling and she waved running inside her house.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

“blood. What kind of hint even is that!?” She was so angry that day,the deal was worth a lot of money yet it was so frustrating.

That day,she went outside. Walked through the dark streets trying to find some air wearing a black hooded jacket.

She lit up a cigarette and placed it right on her mouth inhaling and exhaling the smoke out,but then she stood right there shocked by what she had just seen.

Blood..

Not just any way,the blood was more likely drawn to form the symbol of the Tokyo curse gang.

She ran,ran as fast as she could. She heard a song playing from a distance. Ran and knocked on that apartment door.

“Yuji?” worried,she said.

“Oh! (y/n) san!” He smiled and continued
“What are you doing late here? You look like you've been runn—”

“It's nothing,I wanted some fresh air.. and I'm here.. c-can I get a glass of water?” she said,her heart beating faster and felt as if some weight was lifted off of her shoulders.

“It's just Yuji.. nothing to worry about” she thought.

She entered the building and entered the washroom with him, after washing her face she came to a stop in front of the door to find a man with a weird tattoo on his face and grown hair.

“You're?” He asked,

“Yuji’s friend.”

He nodded and walked off.

“Weird..” she thought and got to the table where Yuji prepared a glass of orange juice for her.

“How's Megumi and Nobara?” She asked,smiling.

“They're good,by the way. It's my birthday party in two days. I was going to invite you!” he said

“Be there,no worries.. just text me the details! Advanced happy birthday” she said

“I'll go then.. it's been late..” she continued

He nodded.

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

And that,that was the beginning of it all..

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

To be continued

Hey bbgs!!! I'm back and this time I promise this shit gon be much better than famous alr!? Ngl famous kinda was completed in a rush and the ending wasn't that good so I'm soo scared to even open it but!! Love the support you guys are giving for it! Like 2k+!?!? OMG YA ALL ILYSM!!!

This chapter is small but it's more like a trailer, upcoming chapters will be long.

it's gon be smutty. (There wasn't any smut in famous but.. 😏)

Happy holidays and Merry Christmas! 🎄💗

- JIA★