𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍

(Y/N) (L/N)

(Y/N) (L/N)

The firm's female employees were arranged in a line in front of the boss's office. He looked at each of us, and nearly all of us had our heads bowed. He came to stop before me.

"You're the new woman..huh?"
I gave a nod.

"You too?"

He glanced at the girl who had joined about the same time as me, on my right.

With irritation, he rubbed the back of his neck and murmured,

"You are not allowed to discuss what happens here with anyone. Not even a single word... or else you may have to deal with the consequences."

"I apologize, but that is my job," I thought to myself.

He glanced at his assistant and said,

"Tell them the details."
The assistant nodded.
At first sight, I knew this person had to do a lot with the Tokyo - curse.. but I needed to find out. I heard the gossip, that this man would do anything for money and girls.

From bars to firms, everything the old owner had was in his hands now.

Nobody except the lawyers, managers and assistants knew about the truth.

Some girls said that he appeared out of nowhere before the death of the owner and was indeed suspicious.

The assistant told us to leave, and all of us dispersed to our places.

I went to the reception, sat on my chair and kept twisting uncomfortably on it.

That's when a notification popped up on my phone,

(Receptionists could use the phone here, but the others couldn't!)

"Nanami?"

"Mhm.. I called you to tell you that we've got some information..."

"Yeah?"

"The owner of the firm. it's Toji Fushiguro."

"E-eh..?" I lowered my voice and replied, "But his name is Yuruzu Zen..?"

"That's a fake name. He's related to the Zenins.."

".. which means.. he isn't a part of Tokyo-curse?"

"Yes.."

"Weird.."

"Look. Figure the rest out, if you need me don't worry I'm in our base. By the way, Gojo is with me"

"Oh.. what's he doing?"

"Sleeping.. he was drinking"

"Ugh.. sometimes I just want to—"

"Okay okay. I have work.. call you"

He hung up.

I was angry, to be honest, Gojo never does a thing!

'why do I even hate him'

'no... He's a nice guy!'
While I was lost in thought, I saw a familiar figure walking inside the office with two cups of coffee in his hands.

"choso?"

He reached the reception and placed his hands on the desk.

"(y/n).." 

I smiled. Oh man, this hottie.

"Why are you here?"

"Yuji told me I work nearby now."

I nodded.

"The business?"

"I shifted it a few days earlier for Yuji; he wanted me to permanently stay here."

"It's not free time for me, I'm-" I said

"Busy, I know. We can meet up anytime. Just text me. I just wanted to come in and talk."

I took a quick look at my schedule.

'I could ask the other receptionist for duty. I missed him.' I thought,

"Wait," I said.

I called the other girl quickly, telling her to take my shift, and I signed my half-day leave.

"That was quick." He said,

I couldn't read his expression.
He looked shocked yet 'okay'.

And soon,we headed off to a cute pet café.

I didn't know Choso was actually a softie until I saw him clicking pictures of a few cats and sending them to his "only brothers chat."

"Don't you like cats?" He asked,

"I do; I'm just not used to it." 

He took a cat and placed it on my lap,slowly patting it. The cat quickly found its comfort place and snuggled into my lap.

I then placed my hands on the soft fur of the cat and slowly patted it too.

Between it's fur, I felt his hands slowly touching mine; it felt wholesome inside that I was somehow dancing in my brain.

"You work here, you said?" I said,

"I do,Yuji told me. "By the way,how are you at Miyazaki Firm?"

"I had applied; I've heard it's good."

He nodded.

"It's not safe. I've heard." He said, His eyes are on me now.

All the suspicious and consciousness of mine about the goddamn mission came back,he even knows?

"I'm not sure about it," I lied.

"Let's go home. It's 9"

I nodded,

We both took a bus. He sat besides me. We didn't really talk about anything until he started.

"About that night..."

'Oh man, I saw this coming.' I thought,

"It was.. I couldn't talk to you after.. just take it as a one-time thing. I hope you don't feel uncomfortable around me."

"Oh,there's nothing like that,really. I did enjoy it." I said,

'Why would you say that?' I thought, regretting everything.

He didn't say anything; instead, he just looked down, as I could see,his lips curving into a smile.

"I'm arranging a party since I made my business permanent. You should come on Saturday at 9 p.m. at Royal."

'This is your chance (l/n).' I made a mental note to make sure to wear the sexiest outfit ever because I knew from
his grin,this isn't just a one-time thing.'

★ TO BE CONTINUED ★

lol hi,again,to be bye,since I saw all of the support I was like let's just complete this one more chap.

I clearly forgot my writing style -_- i haven't opened Wattpad in so long ig.

But! The support made me sooo happy that i decided to ditch studies just to write this for ya all. 🗣️💗

Bye!!!

I'll try for smut.