𝙏𝙒𝙊

warning - contains sexual content

“Happy birthday,Itadori.” She closed eye smiled at him and hugged him as tight as possible,

“Gosh he's such a sweetheart” She thought to herself.

The party was held at a hotel,it was really cute decorations and all. Nobara,Megumi,Todo,his friends were all present there.

She and Itadori knew each other from high school and now he's close to graduating high school. She was the tutor his mother arranged for during the beginning of his high school years.

She kissed his cheek and walked over to the couch where all the others sat. Itadori came and took a connected microphone and started speaking.

“Since most of you guys don't know.. this is Choso Kamo! My sweetest step brother ever! You might've not seen him since he was abroad for the past few years.”

"That guy..in the washroom was his brother!?!” She thought to herself.

Itadori continued,

“That guy in the corner is my other brother,Sukuna. Skip.”

Everyone chuckled, but for (y/n) she felt something weird about him. Not socializing and even if he did so he'd just.. flirt and has a creepy grin.

Itadori continued his speech and everyone showered him with gifts, I gifted him a watch he told me he liked.

After a while everyone was snoozing out on the couch and some on the floor. She sighed to herself and walked to the window balcony thinking about what had happened in the streets.

Blood..

Suddenly she felt a presence behind her, she turned around to see Choso.

“Oh.. Hey.” She said,sounding a little nervous.

“This necklace.. is it yours?” He gave her a necklace,

“O-oh.. yeah.”

“Yeah,i found it in the washroom floor”

“Oh-”

He placed it in her hands and walked to the room and stopped in between,

“Do you smoke?”

She nodded after he asked it

“You up?”