☆Chapter 3☆

??? POV:

Gosh darn it, theres nothing much to do in this Asteroid belt. Well Last Last Last Month floating around the belt theres an Red Planet i guess... seems to look for something, but uh Ceres you know.
Minding my own orbit here was kinda my thing cause of lack of any entertainment. Then many months pass, i can hear some celestial bodies came into the belt which increases in numbers. Like what are they gonna do. Then some explosions or bombardment?
Yk, i just ignore whats happening on the other side of the belt, because its not my business to interupt something. Especially if its a bombardment of the rocks, since i dont wanna get destroyed or something. Today, i was moving some asteroids i saw something blue and grey in the distance....

Earth's POV:

When i looked at a celestial body appeared between two Asteroids. Its Appearance looked like an oval shaped Rock but its bigger than most Asteroids...
"M- Moon, theres an celestial body infront of us. " if its Ceres we have to get out of this bel- Wait... who are you?"
It just stood infront of us, i wonder if its an dwarf planet or an asteroid? Silence grew bigger there still no response.
"My name is Vesta, nice to meet you.."
They broke the silence. Moon stated "Uh... Hello there Vesta!"
"Hi, now may you please state your names. So i know what to call you."
She said curiously...
"Well, My name is Earth and this is my Moon, named Moon."

Vesta POV:

A moon named Moon? What the Rocks is that? Thats kinda uh i dont know.
But i dont think that Moon is actually named like that right? Meh, i will just ignore it for now. Now i gotta ask a question. "What are you doing here or What do you want?"
"Uh, Can you kindly guide us where we can hide safely and uh where there is not too much Asteroids to hit Earth?"
The Moon said.
Wait what? Are they like in danger or something plus why prevent Earth to be hitted... Wait does he has life, ugh lemme just lead them. "Fine, I know a place even tho theres still little Rocks since there aint any space with no rocks surrounding it in this Asteroid Belt. Will that be good enough?"
"Thank You, Vesta i think that will work?" Moon asserted.
After that chit chat, finnaly lead them to that area even it has little asteroid like floating carelessly in that area. While leading them i asked. "You said that 'hide  safely' what do you mean by that?" "I will explain later" Earth the blue planet said.

_______
448 WORDS
Sorry if its a bit short