✰𝐋𝐞𝐬✰

|PARK JIMIN

|PARK JIMIN.| He knew you were bad for him but he couldn't get enough of you. He knew how badly people around him wanted him away from you but he just couldn't leave for some reason. Your "love" for was too intoxicating that he feels himself going into a drunken state just by looking at you. You're his high, his happiness in this place we call our home.

You also knew how bad you were for him, but did you care? no, you didn't, you just loved the way he was so attached to you like a clingy child. His friends know all bout your little games but there is nothing they could do to stop him from loving you.

All they did was tell him about your past with other men and the games you played on them that either caused them to never wanna leave you until you said you were done with them. But jimin, he didn't care because he knew you wouldn't treat him that way.

So, he went to the same hotel you guys always booked for your little hookups. He made sure to wear a black hoodie and some glasses to hide his identity just in case he sees someone he knows or knows him. Jimin is a very wealthy man and how did he manage to bag you? Well, it all started with meeting each other at a ball for some rich guy you both know getting a new building of his made.

You were wearing a silky red dress with the back of the dress being open to see your lovely back. You wore a white fur coat over the dress but still had it a little off your shoulders to show some skin you knew the men there would like. You paired it wine red heels with the heel being made as the company's logo.

Of course there was men that wanted you but you weren't there for them. You were there for him. Jimin. The man that you been wanted since high school but you never had the courage to up to him due to him being very popular not only amongst girls but amongst boys and teachers. Everyone completely respected him but it was only from his dad's wealth in the community.

His dad helped build more hospitals for kids and put in fundraisers for more schools to be built in the community as well. He even made a college named after him called "Saint Park University" or SPU for short. He made millions and decided that he would lend his son everything once he dies or retire.

Jimin never even knew you existed. You were the loner amongst all of the higher uppers in the school. You weren't part of the popular people because to them you seemed "lame" or "boring" which is the reason why every boyfriend you "had" always left you because of that reason.

Even though your parents were also pretty stinking rich as well due to them being famous instructors of many models that are also famous. But no one knew because you kept it a secret and also your parents never told anyone they had a child until you were 18 (you're 22 now) they kept you a secret for as long as you could remember.

By then you were out of high school but your parents never showed your face all they said was that they have a daughter that's in high school and etc.

Anyways, you made your way over to him once you saw him entering the party and going to speak to many people. You walked straight to him with much seduction. You saw that a certain female who was blond and had on a very tight black dress that was thigh length holding onto his arm while he looked super uncomfortable and tried getting her off of him.

So, you walked over there and decided to tell the bitch get lost. "Uhm, excuse me but, don't you see that he's uncomfortable miss?" you said in the nicest voice you could manage at the moment.

"No, he looks completely fine" she said rolling eyes at you and looking you up and down disgustingly. "You do know he has a mouth to speak right? You shouldn't speak for him" you said smiling at her but through that smile you wanted to bash her head against a wall multiple times.

"I know that but who are you to him? a groupie?" she said chuckling at little at her remark. "Baby tell her that you're fine" she said looking up at him waiting for his response. But jimin couldn't get his eyes off of you. He felt like he was in a trance just by seeing your face. "Um actually i am kind of uncomfortable" he finally spoked making you smirk and the girl scoff before leaving his side. "probably going to go mess with another man. that whore." you thought glaring her way then looked at jimin.

"Hey, i don't know your name but i would like to say thank you for saving me" he politely spoke bowing to you. You liked that he bowed to you even though it was his culture to but you felt like a queen, like he obeyed you. You chuckled at that thought before speaking to him. "You're very much welcomed" you winked at him before walking away making sure to twist your hips.

Jimin couldn't let you just walk away from him like that so he hurried to catch up with you. When he made it up to you he gently grabbed your arm. You smirked before turning his way. "Yes?" you spoke looking directly in his eyes.

"Uhm, this may sound weird but...you make me feel some type of way and i don't know how but you do" he spoke trying not to look you in your eyes. You only giggled at how cute he was acting. "It's fine, you don't gotta be weirded out by it, it's totally normal for a woman like me" you smiled at him showing him your pearly whites.

"Oh, good because i thought you would've slapped me or kicked me in my dick" he said laughing at the thought. You completely disregarded what he said and just focused on how beautiful his laugh sounded making you think how he sounds when whimpering.

You quickly shook your head and mentally scolded yourself. "Yeah, it's fine, say, you wanna have a drink with me?" you spoke giving him your doe eyed look. That always seemed to get them and you loved it.

He agreed almost immediately already liking your presence. He felt safe around you and you liked that he warmed up to you.

Let's just say after a few of them "drinks" made you guys get an hotel room you'll use every time for all your hookups.

Grunts and groans could be heard from the hotel room of jimin destroying your insides. Your moans filled the room ever so heavenly. The way you moaned in his ear made him almost combust with just that. But, he had to keep his composure of not busting quick.

Your hands scratched and grabbed at his back as he went deeper into your cunt. It was to the point you felt it in your stomach. His head was in ten crook of your neck leaving hickeys all over it.

He lifted his head to see your eyes closed in bliss. As he was thrusting more and more into you, your moans got even louder than before. "I love you" you said in whimper not acknowledging what you just said to him.

He then stopped his thrust which made you open your eyes. "why'd you stop" you said in whiny voice. He stared at you out of breath before speaking. "did you not hear what you just said to me" he spoked looking you in the eyes. "i did and i meant it but if you don't feel the same way th-". You were cut off with a kiss.

"i do feel the same" jimin said pulling away from the kiss and smiling. You only smiled and pulled him back down to kiss him again which later on was a make out session. And you guys continued with what you were doing.

Never in your life have you thought you would actually fall in love with someone.

A/N: i hope you guys enjoyed my first imagine/smut and make sure to vote and comment💋

1423 words.