✰𝐁𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐀𝐰𝐚𝐲✰

(off topic but i like this picture of him)

"𝗂 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂 𝖻𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝖺𝗐𝖺𝗒,
𝗂𝗆 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗍𝗋𝗒𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗉𝖺𝗉𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝖺𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍"

|KIM NAMJOON.| namjoon has been non communicative with you for a while now. he's been telling you he's just taking care of some things with people and he doesn't wanna get you involved with it. but you couldn't care less because he should know you love him with all of your heart and would never look at him differently.

but he insisted with hiding it from you. today was like any other day with him being gone for hours and coming back at 10pm as usual. you sat on your couch in you guys apartment sipping on some wine that you had in your liquor cabinet.

you were watching the returns of friends when you heard the keypad to the house being messed with. you heard the door of the house being opened. you turned your head towards that way and saw namjoon taking off his jacket and hanging it up while putting his keys in the bowl by the door on a table.

"im home" he said walking towards you on the couch. "i've noticed" you said keeping your eyes on the tv. "you aren't happy to see me or something?" he spoked getting up from couch to find something to eat from the kitchen.

"i never said i wasn't joon but its been the same thing every day" you said pausing your show and going to the kitchen, seeing him getting a water out of the fridge. "well, what do you want me to do y/n?" he said annoyed already. you just stared at him for a while until you noticed something.

he had a scratch on his cheek that had dried up blood on it. "namjoon....what happened to you?" you asked getting closer to him and touching his cheek where the cut was making him hiss. "its nothing for you to worry about, im okay" he said looking into your eyes and taking your hand off of his face.

"no, joonie i need you to tell me right now" you sternly said going over to the sink and wetting a towel and going back up to him and wiping over the scratch making him flinch, grabbing your wrist.

"i'm trying to help you baby" you softly spoked. "y/n, i told you im fine" he smiled but failed because of the pain from his cheek. "you're clearly not, now stop being ignorant and let me help you" you say, causing him to back down from refusing your care.

he sat down on a chair in the kitchen and you went to the bathroom to get your med kit from under the sink. you came back into the kitchen to see him immediately get tensed from seeing you carrying the med kit. "babe, please don't put that on my face" he whined seeing you pull out the rubbing alcohol for cuts and etc.

"i have to, you're hurt" you softly spoked looking at him. you kissed him on the lips softly. he tried deepening the kiss but you pulled back. "aht aht, no more kisses for right now" you say and he pouted. after a while of him not letting you clean his face you were finally done. you kissed him the cheek making him smile at you. "now, tell me what happened?" you said once again. "okay, if i tell you this please don't get mad" he said hopefully.