✰𝐄𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥✰

𝖣𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇: "𝖾𝗑𝗍𝗋𝖾𝗆𝖾𝗅𝗒 𝖽𝖾𝗅𝗂𝖼𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝖺 𝗐𝖺𝗒 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗍𝗈𝗈 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽"

|KIM SEOKJIN.| jin and you were getting ready for bed after a long day of him doing concerts and winning awards from the shows you guys attended to. while jin was in the bathroom doing his daily night skincare routine, you looked at your diamond ring on your finger. it was made of the finest diamond. a rose gold diamond that was worth more than your house.

you, being his lovely wife, you were happy that he married you instead his ex that didn't really want him for him. she just wanted his money and what he had in his pants, you were his assistant for some years working with the boys and to say you were close with them was an understatement.

you truly loved him and he took your feelings into consideration once you helped him with the breakup. you guys dated for two years and he proposed on your second anniversary of being together.

he had the boys sing to you and took you to a beautiful view of the city of Seoul, South Korea on a rooftop of a building where you guys had dinner before the proposal. it was such a nice sight to see while getting proposed to. anyways, you laid in the bed waiting for jin to come to bed after doing skincare and shower.

he eventually emerged from the bathroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, wiping his hair with another. you looked at his broad shoulders as he looked through the drawer for some underwear.

you squeezed your legs together remembering the night of your honeymoon where he first made love to you. you smiled while thinking of his sweet words he said in your ear as he helped you through your orgasm like "good girl" or "that's my girl" orrrr "you did so good baby, i'm proud" you absolutely loved his words whenever you guys had sex. it was like heaven. you absolutely loved him. he made you feel all warm and bubbly inside.

he found his boxers and only decided to wear that with no other clothing since it's more comfortable to him. he pulled the blankets up to climb in the bed behind you and set up against the headboard while reaching for his glasses and phone to look into his emails and other things.

"when are you going to sleep?" you asked him as you watched as he was focused on his phone while typing something. "in a little bit sweetheart" he softy said while turning his head to you and leaning downward to kiss your forehead as you had your head laid on the pillow.

"why don't you go to sleep now baby" he said as he used his thumb to stroke your cheek. you smiled softly and nodded your head before turning around and turned your side of the bedside table lamp off.

you closed your eyes and tried going to sleep but with the light being on but you could so, you got on your phone for a while then looked up at jin. you couldn't help but to stare at your man while he was distracted on his phone looking at some emails from his job.

from staring at how sharp his jawline is and watching him clench his jaw at something he seen on his phone to looking at his nose and how it was pointy and the perfect shape for a nose. and don't get me started on those plump lips of his that you love kissing and pecking because of how soft and plump they are.

his jet black hair with white highlights on the ends of his hair with also a undercut. the earrings he wore were diamond studs and dangling cross that were at least half a thousand. it was so shiny in the sun light and right now the lamp that's dim. that's how shiny it was and you loved it.

feeling as if someone was as watching him, he looked to his side to see you staring at him. "you see something you like? i know i'm handsome" he smiled at you smugly. "whatever jin don't get too hyped up" you stated, playfully rolling you eyes and turning over to your nightstand and placing your phone on the charger.

"how can i when you're looking at me like i'm the interesting thing ever" he chuckled turning off his phone and turning his whole body towards you while staring into your eyes. all you can say is 'wow' you got yourself a beautiful man. and he's all yours. you would've never thought that you'd get a chance to date someone this perfect, everything about him was perfection.

especially with him constantly saying he's handsome or WWH in interviews with the boys. of course they would laugh when he does his infamous flying kisses. fans would go crazy for it every-time. "you're so beautiful baby" he smiled while grabbing you by the waist and pecking your lips.

"oh i know but not as beautiful as you" you said while nuzzling your face in his neck. "no, you are beautiful you're WWB since your dating me" he replied lifting your face from his neck and kissing all over your face and neck, making you laugh. "ah! jin stop~ it tickles" you whined and laughed at him until he finally stopped. after calming down from laughing you decided to ask him a question.

"what does WWB stand for?" you questioned, staring into his dark brown eyes that looks black but isn't. "world wide beautiful" he spoked holding you closer. "awww i love you so much baby" you cooed repeatedly pecking his lips. he smiled after each one of them as his eyes closed from the affection. "i love you too" he spoked, rubbing your cheek in silence. "so how has work been going so far?" you questioned, trying to spark a conversation thought you did enjoy the silence and just the two of you staring into each others eyes.

with the streets of Seoul being active with people driving. others talking to one another while others argue about something over the phone. you guys lived in a penthouse in the city so hearing all of that was normal and a everyday thing. "it's been good, i just have a load of emails to look at" he said as he used his hand to push his hair from his face since it was falling into his eyes.

"that's great baby i just hope you don't get too worked up" you said sighing afterwards. "what's with the sigh?" jin asked as he shifted your bonnet because some of your hair was peeking out.

"oh nothing i don't want you to over work yourself is all" you said feeling your eyes get heavy signaling you were sleepy. "trust me, im not gonna over work my self babe" he said chuckling a little. not getting a response back, jin looked down to see you sleeping peacefully in his arms. smiling down at you he gently kisses your forehead and turned slightly to his nightstand making sure not to wake you and turn off his lamp.

carefully adjusting you from his arms, laying down and wrapping his arms around your waist pulling you closer to his chest. and stuffing his face into your neck whilst slowly and comfortably falling asleep to the sounds of the city moving about.

THE END!!

A/N: I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THIS AND I WILL BE BACK WITH THE ONES PPL HAVE REQUESTED, MAKE SURE TO VOTE AND COMMENT 🫀

WORD COUNT: 1280