CHAPTER 43

A/n pov:
Time skips~

Seokjin entered inside the room to saw avni sleeping on the floor in disheveled state

Seokjin entered inside the room to saw avni sleeping on the floor in disheveled state. He also saw her jewelleries lying here and there..

He went near her and picked avni while laying her on the bed. He noticed her dried tears and his heart clenched.

Whatever he did was right...?

For the first time he was having second thoughts on his decision..he never questioned his decision before this because he knew what's right but in case of Avni, his mind was battling with his heart. Though he was happy at the fact that she is now his wife..only his...he finally claimed her and now she cannot go away from him..

He caressed her face and pulled blanket above her..

Jin: mrs Kim seokjin...now no resignation, no walkout...you are trapped with me for forever..

He leaned back and went towards the wardrobe and pulled out spare blanket from it.

He went towards sofa while arrange the pillows and laid down on it while turning to other side

Avni opened her eyes and a year rolled down from her eyes..

Avni's thought: people say wedding night is one of the beautiful moment of girl's life..but what is this night giving me... nothing but too much pain..

She turned around while pressing her sobs

Avni's thought: I thought these would be the most beautiful moments of my life...but turns out biggest nightmare for me..I have been trapped...

She turned towards seokjin who was sleeping peacefully...

Avni's thought: I have paid the price seokjin...Now it's your turn... I promise ranvir, I'll put seokjin behind the bars..

Time skips~
Next day:

Avni was drying her hair while getting ready. When she woke up seokjin was nowhere to be found which gave her relief..

She sat in front of dressing table and starts wearing her bangles. She wore her earrings and saw her final look in the mirror

 She wore her earrings and saw her final look in the mirror