CHAPTER 45

A/n pov:
Next day:

Avni eyes fluttered and opened to feel something heavy on her waist

Avni eyes fluttered and opened to feel something heavy on her waist..she looked down to see a pair of hands wrapping her waists and she immediately realised and got up while grabbing the blankets making seokjin opening his eyes.

Avni was glaring him and jin spoke

Jin: good morning sweetheart

Avni: how dare you...

Jin: oh Don't start now avni with these type of useless questions...like how where and why...after a long time I had a good sleep so don't ruin my mood..

Avni: didn't I told you to stay away from me...if you really feel like hugging someone then please buy yourself plushies okay?

Seokjin laughed at her words while avni unknowingly noticed his smile...

It was so pretty..

A faint smile was about to appear on her but she remembered who is he..

Jin: that was so funny

Avni rolled her eyes when seokjin pulled her back and he placed his head on her lap making avni shocked
He closed his eyes and spoke

Jin: please stay like this for some time...it's been long time since I found comfort in some women

Avni: why? Your girlfriend left you?

Jin smiled and replied

Jin: I didn't had any girlfriend nor I used to sleep with another women. I was talking about motherly comfort..

Avni listened to him carefully and seokjin continued

Jin: in starting days when I was building my company...I used to get stress alot so my mother used to comfort me while I was laying in her lap and she was ruffling my hair...but later I didn't got time.

For the first time avni felt seriousness and little bit sadness in his voice..she indeed used to thought him as sadistic and Playboy but when today when he shared his some memories of his life...her mind started to think different of him

Avni was lost in her thoughts when seokjin spoke

Jin: so my dear wifey, would you do the same for me?

She came out from her thoughts and stared him for sometime

Jin: come on I won't bite...just do it

Letting out a sigh she started ruffling his hair little bit while Jin felt immense happiness and relief inside him..

He somehow knew whatever he did was wrong, he shouldn't had forced her but seokjin also knew that he cannot let her go...he had to keep her by his side...why? Because he is in love with her...

From moment he saw her... something sparked inside him..at first he thought it's a mere feeling but later when his and her paths started crossing often...he realised faith is giving opportunity to have her...

He don't cares if she misunderstood him..thinks bad about him... because he knew he is not saint anyways ..as long she is is bedsides her...he will protect and cherish her..and Maybe...hope she also develops feelings for him..

Time skips~

Avni and jin were having breakfast alone since Reva, grandmother and bahiyyh already had their food when suddenly one of his men came near him and whispered something inside his ears..

Seokjin stops eating and his eyes turns dark. He got up abruptly and left that place while avni just watched his disappearing figure.

Seokjin came in the basement where a man was laying on all the floor all bloodied..barely breathing

He went near him and grabbed his hair and lift his face up

Jin: jaehyun.... didn't I told you I'll find you....look at you how powerless you are....on deathbed....I'll give you two options...reveal your boss base...and have easy death or have torturous death...

Jaehyun chuckled and tried to spoke

Jaehyun:do.....w-whatever....you....want....... because.......you....are....a............. about to loose..................

Saying this he fainted and jin left his hair. He got up and spoke

Jin: make him concious and torture him till he doesn't break...

The man nodded and jin left that place

- to be continued