CHAPTER 56

A/n pov:

Avni was standing between Jin and Ranvir as shielding Jin. She saw Jin running somewhere so she decided to follow him.

For a moment she lost his track but after searching for some time she finally found him.... fighting with Ranvir while aiming gun at Jin.

Jin: what are you doing...get side

Avni: no I won't...

She turned towards him and touched his face.

Avni: I cannot loose you...

He took her hand and inter whined his finger with her's and replied

Jin: please Avni..I can't loose you either

Ranvir felt jealousy and he turned Avni towards him

Ranvir: get away from him Avni...you are mine..

Avni: shut up Ranvir, just shut up!! I am not a toy which you will play when you'll feel like and throw it when you won't.

Ranvir sighs in frustration and replies

Ranvir: god Avni... believe me I didn't meant that.

Avni: then what do you meant? You called me useless without knowing how much I suffered in all of these. Just because of you I left my well settled life and you denied my efforts?
No Ranvir no, enough is enough now..just leave me and jin alone..

Ranvir: you are not understanding seok Jin is not right for you

Avni: you aren't either Ranvir, yes his methods are brutal but he didn't misjudged anyone, didn't disrespected anyone unnecessarily, didn't crossed his limit and most importantly didn't harmed his loved ones unlike you, who used me as a pawn to carry out your mission

Ranvir: Avni It's my job to catch-

Avni: AND ON WHAT BASIS RANVIR?!?!!! DOES YOUR DEPARTMENT ASKS YOU TO DRAG YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS IN THIS MESS?? DOES IT ASKS YOU TO USE SOMEONE AS PAWN?!? TO DECEIVE SOMEONE?!? TO TAKING ADVANTAGES OF SOMEONE'S KINDNESS?!?#!!!!

Avni yelled and Ranvir went speechless while tears starts rolling down from her eyes. She finally let out everything which she was holding from a long time.

Avni: y-you were everything to me Ranvir...and yet you used me...made me feel like sh!t

Jin who was listening all these things, hugged Avni and spoke

Jin: See Ranvir, this is what you made her....you claim her as yours but on what basis? See yourself what you lost...

Ranvir looked down and said nothing as deep down he started feeling guilty..

Avni's words were right, he was so much observed with his work as he didn't realised that he loosed an important person of his life...his love which was once used to be his world

Jin: if you still think then I'm one to the blame then shoot me..

Avni immediately breaks the hug and spoke

Avni: no Jin please you cannot do that...

Jin: I also hurted you somewhere Avni...and I apologise for it... honestly whatever I did was to get your love and affection towards me and to remove hate from your mind for me..

Avni: Jin..don't apologise, in some way you did right because who knew what would had happened if I had dragged myself with him..

She looks towards Ranvir while saying last word who was standing without saying anything.

Avni: if you'll k!ll him and then k!ll me too...

Ranvir instantly looks towards her and replies

Ranvir: no Avni no... please don't say like that...I cannot k!ll you...not even in my wildest dreams..I....I am sorry...

As if sense of guilty Ness took over him, he lowers his gun and continues

Ranvir: I'm sorry that you went through lot of things because of me...I went blind in my mission that I forget what I did...

Avni sighed and jin stares hi

Ranvir: Although I'll be still hating you but....I saw how you cares about Avni...wish I could have been perfect partner as much as you...

Avni: Ranvir...

Ranvir: so...I decided that I won't go behind you anymore...and I'll also go away from Avni's life...

Avni...I'm sorry and thank you for making me realise my mistake...bye...stay happy

He simply smiled and turned away to leave when Avni grabs his hands..

Avni: Ranvir....you'll find better partner than me...

Ranvir: I wish.......

Ranvir's thought: but it doesn't matter anymore because I already loosed who was mine...

Without saying further he left that place while avni stared his disappearing figure.

Seokjin placed his hand on her shoulder and pulled her in a hug

Jin: everything is over now...ig..

- to be continued