47 | graduation time

───── ❝ goodbye  ❞ ─────

a/n: Koro-sensei's death had me in shambles for weeks

"Goodbye, Koro-sensei."

With the death of Koro-sensei weighing heavy in everyone's hearts, the students found themselves searching their classroom for any trace of their teacher, only to realize, that he just had to leave so much of himself.

Diplomas were waiting for them.

"Koro Sensei's Rules to Live By" Each was customized with their names on the hardcover. 

And the thousand-page yearbook, one for each other them. 

Their final battle—together—as a class was only hours before them. The feeling of their teacher's limbs held down by their own hands lingered. Sometime in the night, the laser fired, but no one even noticed.

Everything mattered so little; his death was still fresh. 

Grief was a difficult thing to grasp when you're so young; and for all E-Class students alike, they were no exception. 

A reconnaissance squad arrived later. Fortunately, Mr. Karasuma took it upon himself to lay down the law. 

The students fell under his jurisdiction: students and classroom alike were to be left in peace.

Koro-sensei's book was thick. It had more pages than a dictionary. While it began as a friendly, easy-to-read manga, with vibrantly colored pictures, a few pages in, it felt like his voice was reading the words out to you.

His advice was great.

But few got kinda fed up with the level of detail.

Emei sweatdropped while reading one paragraph about how she could start a silk pillowcase company and make Koro-sensei's face as her brand logo.

"He's still on that?" She asked herself with a bittersweet chuckle. I'll think about it, sir.

Not long after, their tear-filled eyes washed away into the sweet release of a dreamless slumber. This would be the last time Emei fell asleep on her desk.