John Dory?

Suddenly a familiar troll slides down to where Branch and Poppy are. My motherly instincts kick him and I stand in front of the couple while putting my arm up protectively. When the strangely familiar troll stood up, I instantly stiffened. It was John Dory, as in the Leader, as in from Brozone, as one of the brothers Branch hadn't seen in over 20 years.

He takes one look at me and just stares. Did he not recognized me? I mean, it's been 20 years since I have seen him, his eyes widen as he realized it was me.

(Y/N)! How long has it been, well too long I guess! You've really grown up since I've seen you, looks like you still make your own dresses. Well, good talk but we can catch up later. I'm looking for...

His eyes scan the area and see,

*gasp* BABY BRANCH!

As JD keeps raving on about Branch, all that's running through my mind is, John Dory. The eldest brother of Brozone, the main reason that the brothers broke up the band.The trauma that has caused Branch and the years of pain I've felt was all because of him. He wanted perfection at the cost of losing his brothers, I lost the love of my life and my best friends. I did say that I couldn't stay mad at the brothers but, just seeing John Dory's face again, makes my mind flashback to that day.

All I see is the darkness of that empty path where Floyd left, I see myself alone. A cold sensation fills my body, I can practically feel the blood flowing through me. I start shaking, my vision begins to become blurry, I feel a wet sensation running through my cheeks and the salt of my tears enters my mouth.

I can't shake the feeling of being alone even when i'm surrounded by others who love me, there's an emptiness, there is no satisfaction. My heart ached as the painful memories returned, I hated being alone and I hated the feeling of abandonment when the brothers left, all I could see was their backs turn to me as they got further and further away from me. I had Branch, but he was only a baby. When the brothers first left, I had to step up and I couldn't show him that I was upset, he needed me more than I needed him.

I didn't realise I was spiraling until Prince D, tapped my shoulder. We are pretty close, me and the Prince of Funk, when all the tribes came together I met the Prince D. I was carrying new fabrics that I collected, stubborn me tried to took more than I could chew, I had stacked it so high I couldn't see where I was going. By luck would have it I crashed right into Prince D, I panicked and apologized upon realizing I bumped into royalty, but he insisted he was alright. As we conversed alot about our similar interest and grew our friendship from there.

I felt comfortable telling him everything, I told him about Brozone and my relationship with Floyd. He was incredibly understanding, he would listen to me ramble on and on about my life. He was calmer than I was, he liked to go with the flow as I felt as if I had to plan out everything. We were polar opposites, yet, he was my best friend.

I loved the Funk Trolls, I often accompanied Cooper when he wanted to see his family. Something about them made me feel at home, like I belonged among them, like we were connected, I thought it was impossible until, Queen Essence took a good look at me. She stared at me in an analytical way, saying,

Child, you are connected to us. It is clear to me that you have known all your life with living among the Pop Trolls. But I must tell you this, you contain Funk DNA. You are the spitting imagine of a troll that lived here long ago, he was banished from our land many years ago for mating with a Pop troll.

Never in my time would I have thought that very troll would stand before me, but here you are, sweet child. I wish we never banished him, but it was for the sake of the Funk and Pop trolls alike, if word got out about a mixed troll baby, you would've been hunted by folk with destain in their hearts and malicious intent.

I see many misfortunes that have befallen your life. A lover whose future with you is uncertain, brothers who have abandoned you and a great grief of losing those you love. You are scared, you are lonely, you feel despair and hopelessness, I can see it all my child...

You could only imagine the shock on my face when I discovered I was half Funk and half Pop. It was possible, I never knew my father, my mother never dared to talk about him. I always assumed he was another Pop trolls because all I knew was Pop, but learning about Funk made me feel like I had found a part of myself I didn't know was missing.

Ever since, I've connected more with my Funk Troll side, creating a close bond with Prince D. But that's enough backstory (for now), Branch remains angry at JD, as my mind focuses on the situation at hand, Branch yells on about what he had for breakfast.

Then, John Dory says that Floyd is in trouble, we look at each other. If there was a brother that Branch would save, it would be Floyd, not only because of me, but because Branch and Floyd had a special connection, the vest the troll dawned was special to him, it was Floyd's promise to his baby brother that he will return. Though he didn't for over 20 years, at least he said goodbye and didn't just run off.

I gave Branch a knowing look as we nodded in sync, we agreed to help John Dory find the other Brozone brothers and go to Mount Rageous to free Floyd from his diamond prison.

Suddenly a rumble is felt through the ground, the Bergens are unfazed by the shaking, they are big they don't feel it. The trolls feel the ground moving as if it were an earthquake and out of the ground comes, Rhonda. Skeptical about the whole situation, we awkwardly board the armadillo bus, still don't know exactly what Rhonda was. We said quick goodbyes to everyone and off we went, to save Floyd...