Prologue

Y/N POV:

I was backstage holding a clipboard. Brozone was going on tour and I was working backstage. I made sure no one was looking and I flipped the page, I wanted to pursue a singing career but I wouldn't know where to start. But sometimes I'd write songs, I picked up a pen and began writing some more. "did you write those?" A voice asked, I jumped and turned to see Floyd right behind me "oh these? Nah! I just uh found these lyrics on the floor, I know right they look horrible" I said nervously. of course I was nervous! Floyd was part of Brozone (the best boy band in my opinion) he was basically my idol! "Actually they look good" he smiled "wait really?" I asked "yeah, the person who wrote this must be seriously talented" he said to me, I smiled slightly "Floyd! Come on!" John Dori yelled "sorry got to go, keep working on it" he smiled as he walked over to his brother's. I smiled and looked at the lyrics. "I guess I could keep going" I mumbled as I put my hand on the paper. "Y/N! Your job is to manage backstage! Not doodle! Get over here!" My boss yelled "sorry sir!" I yelled as I put the lyrics away and ran over.

Time skip

So Brozone did their performance and needless to say it went down in flames. I watched the whole thing from the wings and it went horribly wrong. And because they couldn't reach the harmony and John Dori was pressuring everyone the band broke up. I was saddened by the news but It was good while it lasted. I was sitting at home when I saw my clipboard on the side. I picked it up and looked at the lyrics I wrote "keep working on it" I smiled as I remembered what Floyd said. I then grabbed the sheet and sat at my desk and grabbed a pen. I was going after a singing career.