9🎤

Y/N POV:

I watched the Velvet and Veneer standing proud. "ALRIGHT! You guys want an encore?" Velvet yelled to everyone. Then she clicked her button and I took more of Floyd's talent. "Floyd will never make it he's nothing left!" Spruce said to us "we need to save him!" I yelled in fear for his life. "Guys! Poppy said something earlier and she was right. We don't have to be perfect to be in harmony. We just have to be as we are. Together." Branch smiled at his brothers. "We'll follow your lead branch" John Dori smiled.

Velvet opened her mouth, but before she could start, the music shut off. I looked to see Crimp. I gave her a smile and a thumbs up. That's when Branch and the others began to sing.

Branch: It's some kind of love, it's some kind of fire
I'm already up but you lift me higher
You know I'm not wrong, you know I'm not lyin' We do it better, yeah,

Brozone:  we do it better, yeah
I don't mind if the world spins faster
The music's louder, the waves are gettin' stronger
I don't mind if the world spins faster
Faster, faster
Just let me take you to a better place
I'm gonna make you kiss the sky tonight
Yeah, if you let me show the way
I'm so excited

Brozone, Poppy and Y/N: to see you excited
I'll take you to a better place, yoo-hoo-ooh
And, baby, you can love me on the way
We're flyin' up to outer space
I'm so excited to see you excited, yeah

I don't mind if the world spins faster The music's louder, the waves are gettin' stronger I don't mind if the world spins

(Floyde joins in): faster faster, faster!!!!

Suddenly Floyd's prison broke!

All: just let me take you to a better place!

I was happy! But that soon ended. As I watched Floyd's lifeless body fly down and land next to us. I ran over and sat next to Branch as he held his brother. "Floyde..." Branch cried "Floyde! Wake up Floyde!" Spruce yelled "We need you brother!" John Dori cried "Please wake up Floyde! Please!" I said with tears streaming down my face. "I- I built the hideout Floyde. Expect the ten story waterslide..." Branch sighed. Suddenly...his eyes opened "but...how will we shower?" He asked, my eyes lit up as I saw him breathing! "Floyde!" Branch yelled as we all gave him a giant hug! As we hugged Venner stepped forward. "Listen up mount ragans! We. Are. FRAUDS!" He yelled "And we've been literally torturing little trolls!" He announced earning looks and gasps from the crowd. "We just wanted to be famous.... actually my sister wanted to be famous and I- I was afraid to stand up to her." He admitted guiltily "it's like I don't even know who you are!" Velvet yelled "yeah you do! And you asked me to change anyway! Which isn't okay. Family or not." He said to her earning a smile from Floyde. That's when Crimp ran over and put them in handcuffs! "Crimp! What are you doing!?!" Velvet yelled "I just said I had a change of heart!" Venner said to he'd "you also engaged in troll-napping, troll torture, fraud." She said to him "fair enough. PRISON IT IS!" he grinned. We watched as Velvet and Veneer got escorted away.

As they walked away I looked at Floyde "you good? How was nearly dying?" I asked "it was... something" he Shrugged. My fave went red. I wanted to tell him. "Hey listen I just wanted to say that-" suddenly I saw Poppy and branch Kissing! I didn't want to ruin the moment so I swallowed it up "that I'm glad you're okay" I smiled as I gave him a thumbs up "thanks, glad you're okay as well" he smiled. "Just kiss already!" Spruce sighed "Shut it Spruce" I sighed "oh! It's uh- it's Bruce now" he corrected "oh. Shut it Bruce!" I said with a playful eye roll.

Time skip

We were backstage for the Brozone reunion concert! "Great lyrics Y/N! You still haven't changed" he smiled "thanks Floyde" I smiled as my face went red. I really liked him and the feeling only intensified. "Hey Floyde, before I go into the crowd" I then pulled him into a kiss, after a few seconds let go "Break a leg okay?" I smiled. His face was red and he smiled at me "did you just- Do you- me- kiss-" He asked "yes, yes I did." I laughed as I held his hand "goodluck out there okay? I'll be watching front row" I smiled as I walked off before he could say anything or confirm/reject my feelings.

I sat in the audience and eagerly awaited the show to begin.

All: Let me take you to a better place! I'm gonna make you kiss the sky tonight! Yeah, if you let me show the way
I'm so excited to see you excited
I'll take you to a better place, yoo-hoo-ooh
And, baby, you can love me on the way
We're flyin' up to outer space
I'm so excited to see you excited, yeah
Yeah, ooh (yeah, yeah)

Brozone then walked into stage, suddenly Floyde grabbed my hand and helped me onto stage! "Floyde what are you-" suddenly he kissed me! "Hope that was okay" he smiled, I smiled as I blushed. "Sing with us!" He smiled, I nodded and began to sing along.

You like the bass down low, I wanna lose control
I wanna dance all night, you like it nice and slow
Don't want it any other way, tell all your friends you're gonna stay
When we're together, you know that we do it better
I don't mind if the world spins faster
The music's louder, the waves are gettin' stronger
I don't mind if the world spins faster
Faster, faster, faster

THE END