5 🎤

Y/N POV:

I was looking out of the diamond. Velvet and Venner have been using us more than usual. Floyd was getting more and more pale every day. Even his hair was being affected! I'm starting to get scared. Suddenly Venner snapped me out of my thoughts. Crimp just burnt him with the iron. "Ow! You just burnt me!" He yelled "oh my god! I-I'm sorry! Maybe it would be easier if you took your shirt off?" She said "ugh don't be lazy" Veneer replied "oh by the way you know that thing that you asked me for?" Crimp asked Velvet "space from you?" She replied. Me and Floyd did not trust this. "No- uh what? Anyway you said you needed a way to make your smoothies even fruiter own stage?" Crimp asked "you did?" Veneer asked "she did?" I said in confusion "yes. That is what I want. Go on" she said to her "well I had an idea" Crimp smiled as she showed some weird shoulder pads. "Crimp honey that's not an idea there's a shoulder pads" Venner said to her. "I beg to differ, it's a high-powered vacuum I finally put that master degree in engineering to good use! See? You just pop the grape or strawberry or blueberry right in here, Annette releases the fruit essence through here once you're on stage lightly tap this button just Once" Crimp explained. Then the vacuum started to suck the essence out of the fruit! Suddenly Velvet grabbed me! "Y/N!" Floyd yelled as she stuffed me into the shoulder pads! Then she began to press the button multiple times and I felt again the life being sucked out of me!

Once on the floor of the gem Velvet did her rift again. "You said it was for smoothies" Crimp said to her "it's called lying Crimp, Deal with me" Velvet scoffed. "If you use too much you'll kill her, the plumb I tested it on turned into a prune!" Crimp yelled "I don't want to kill the little guys, they're kinda cute when they're up and about, banning on the walls, yelling to go home" Venner said as he tapped the front of the diamond "do you wanna lose all this and go back to the dark place where we had nothing?" Velvet asked

"Please sir I want some more"

"Girl we grew up in the Suburbs our parents were dentists" Venner said as I looked at the two with a glare.

"So how was school today?"

"STOP ATTACKING ME!"

"Our parents were nobody's and we were nobody's and when I'm at you you were literally sucking your thumb and pooping all over the place!" Velvet yelled as she placed me back down next to Floyd. "You met me when I was a baby so-" "all the time! You don't want to give up all the yachts and the bling and your illegal pet monkey do you?" Velvet said to Veneer "okay I've made my peace with it! Great job Crimp!" Veneer smiled "you're smarter than I thought...now I don't trust you." And with that Crimp was thrown in the closet! "Now c'mon. Where about to go from stars to megastars!" Velvet announced as she gave Veneer Floyd and walked out "please Veneer!" Floyd begged "it's nothing personal. I just love my sister...and all my fame...and money....and things I bought" he smiled. I rolled my eyes at this comment "yeah sure dying sucks but at least it's for some sweet bling-a-ding and some bo-ho-chic home furnishings." Floyd scoffed "you get it" Veneer smiled as he sprayed himself and threw Floyd back towards me.

"Was that sarcasm?" I smirked "guess I picked it up from you" he shrugged. Then I noticed his hair. "Oh my god your hair is getting worse!" I said as I pressed my hands on the walls. "I know." He sighed "Floyd we need to escape" I said to him "I know but how?" He asked then it hit me.

"Play dead."