Chapter 2

If someone asked her whether she loved Ian Cherville, the answer would be, “No.”

He was the male lead in the original story, but since unlike the original female lead, the possessed Sellonia didn’t love him.

There were many times when she was nearly killed by just forced adventures, and living in the dangerous wilds made it natural for her to develop feelings for him.

But it was human affection and camaraderie, not feelings for the opposite sex.

Because Ian Cherville had an aspect that anyone couldn’t help but like.

[That’s okay. I hope you’re less tired.]

[Because rather than the Lady, it would be better for me to be sick.]

Even in an environment where they couldn’t eat proper food, he was always a gentleman.

Not one of her beans was shared, and all of his beans were yielded to her.

Who wouldn’t have a crush on a guy with such a friendly attitude and lines?

It wasn’t just that.

Ian had the qualities of a hero as a male lead, and he instilled trust in Sellonia by showing her a strong, unbreakable figure.

That’s why she said she didn’t have any complaints about her ending to marry him, even though she didn’t love him.

After all, she personally experienced all the big events that happened in the same way as in the original story.

Even if it was avoided in the first place, it was inevitable.

So, of course, she thought it would be good to end the story by saying that the Demon King had died after their hard work, then she had a hundred years of marriage with him as in the original story while eating and living well.

She had no idea that she would collapse all of a sudden for months and the male lead would cheat on her.

As if that’s not enough, even the sub-male leads…

“I’m sorry, Miss Sellonia.”

At Reyev’s heartfelt apology, Sellonia seized the mental string she had let go.

‘Is this a surprise camera now?’