Chapter 4

The four stood on a sloping hill, passing through jagged thorn bushes.

The ground, which had become muddy due to the rain for a few days, was suffocating that even with just one step on it, if you weren’t careful, you could easily fall over.

[Ah…]

How many times already, she wondered.

Although she said she was careful, when she saw her right foot that had fallen into the mud again, Sellonia gave an empty expression on her face.

[Lady, this way.]

[Miss Sellonia, the terrain is rough, so please hold my hand.]

[Selli, can I pick you up?]

At that moment, three voices were heard at the same time. In turn, they were Ian, Reyev, and McLion.

When she looked up, she saw all three of her men reaching out to her.

Like white clouds floating in the clear sky, they looked at her while smiling innocently and brightly.

Those smiles were so bright that they were more dazzling than the blazing sun.

[Thank you all.]

Sellonia smiled and reached out her hand. Naturally, her hand took Ian’s.

The two went hand in hand. Smiling wide like a flower in full bloom.

After that, Reyev and McLion, who hid their bitterness, followed.

Their empty hands were cold as if they were stroking their cold eyes, but it was okay. If they could be with her even like this, that was enough.

***

“Miss. Miss.”

“…”

Sellonia, who had fallen asleep, slowly opened her eyes to Ella’s voice.

She then realized.

While she was sleeping for a while, she had a dream of one of the most splendid days with them.

She worked hard all the time with them.

Since her pair had already been decided, she tried hard not to give Reyev and McLion room for nothing.