2

MAKAYLA

Everything has been okay,i've warmed up to sharing a room with Chris and we've even bonded more.Hes gotten pretty popular in school already even though it's only been a week but that because he knows me and as much as I hate to admit it because I feel stuck up,I am pretty popular.

Also because to be fair he was hot for a white boy.Sadly I had often caught myself fawning over him or thinking about him when I shouldn't have been.This lowkey been creeping me out because i've only ever seen him as a brother,but seeing him now and how he's grown,it's something else.

I sit at the lunch table with Chris,Lucas,Kristen,and Chris's friend Lenny.Lenny sits next to me,Lenny was maybe 6'2 and had shoulder lens curly hair.He was mixed and had braces,to be completely honest the man was fine not gonna lie to you.He gave me a rather flirtatious smirk after I wave at him

"So Lucas how is it with you and Sasha?"Lucas was a boy I met in seventh after he moved from somewhere in Europe and I was his first friend.Some how I keep getting stuck next to the white people but it's whatever.

"It's cool,I don't think she into me though for real"I furrowed my eye brows and cocked my head to the side confused."I'm sorry dude"Chris says as he stuffs fries into his mouth.I can't with this kid,excuse me,grown ass man.

"Yeah that sucks,you really liked her."I say as I hand my tray of fries over to Christopher,ain't nobody but him eating that rat infested school food."Maybe give it time"Lenny was right,they've only been talking for a week or two and Lenny was really close with her so he's know best."I don't know man,I might just ask her to be honest to me"Lucas didn't have very good luck with girls even though he was very good looking.

He was on the shorter side compared to these big ass bitches in my school standing at 6'0 with brown fluffy hair and light brown eyes,and he was really nice.

"Well this ain't shit so i'm going to Wendy's,Lucas tell mrs wicked witch of the west that I had cramps cause ain't no way im gonna be hungry the rest of the day"

Lucas laughed at the name I gave our teacher with a nose bigger than the damn statue of liberty.I grab my car keys and stand up,Lenny immediately stood up as if he was going with me"I'll tag along,I'll pay for both of us"
To be honest it was kind of awkward for us to be alone but I let him tag along.Christopher watched in a angry way?

He gets oddly tense every time me and Lenny talk to each other,he's just being Chris though,over protective.The car ride was quite until Lenny cleared his throat"You know Makayla,you always smell really good"

Now if ANYONE tryna butter me up,tell me I smell good cause Imma eat that shit up every time"Thank you Lenny"I felt his eyes on me but it didn't bother me"And you're really pretty"If I won't black I would be redder than a strawberry not gonna lie to you."wow Lenny you really know how to butter someone up for free food"

We laugh it off and get our food.I think we progressively got more comfortable with being alone as we joke with each other the whole ride back.When we got back to school before walking our separate ways he grabbed my wrist.

Now if this won't Lenny he would've got bitch slapped cause the fuck"But Makayla you know what I said in the car is true,you are really pretty."He pulled me closer to him,looking down into my eyes.

"You mean it?"I can't believe I was being so soft right now but when you got a fine man in front of you telling you you're pretty you gotta do what you gotta do.

Before I could say anything else he leaned down and kissed me.He pulled away then gave me a smile before walking away.Im gonna be completely honest I panicked after that,I knew I had a thing for Lenny but the fact that the feelings were mutual was crazy.

After school me,Chris and Lucas sat in the car on the way home.Lucas was coming to my house to hang out with me and Chris"Oh my gosh Lucas guess what"Lucas looked up at me,Chris too.I don't know why but I have the sudden urge to not let Chris no so I shake my head to tell Lucas i'll let him know later.

We pull up to the house and pile in my room.Once we're all chill I text Lucas

Lucas pookus 🐺
What were you going to tell me ??

Kayla wayla😾
Well Lenny may have or may have not kissed me when we went to get food today

Lucas pookus🐺
Oh my gosh 🤦🏾‍♀️
Lucas pookus🐺
Wait a min....2 man?😛

Kayla wayla😾
LUCAS PLEASE-💀
Kayla wayla
But what do I do???

Lucas pookus🐺
Idfk but what you gonna do about your French man

Kayla wayla😾
First of all he's Italian,and second wdym

Lucas pookus🐺
He obviously likes you

I look up at Lucas with a confused face"Yall are so boring,make me wanna go back to Italy"

I look at him turning my face up at him"No but seriously it's boring so"Lucas looks at me.I knew exactly what Lucas was finna do cause this man fake as hell,he gonna spill my tea.I mouth to him no and he shrugs"So like Makayla are you and Lenny dating,since you know he kissed you"I cursed to myself.Lucas getting back at me for telling Sasha he likes her.

"What do you mean he kissed her?"I hear Chris's deep voice somehow get even more serious than it usually is.I still don't understand why he cares so much about who I talk to and why he specifically dislikes Lenny"Well you know we like each other and he kissed me"

"I don't know Kayla he gives me a bad vibe"
"Yeah everyone does"I mutter to myself.He sucks his teeth and rolls his eyes obviously serious."Okay I'm just tryna protect you"
"You're the one to be talking about protecting someone when you was the one people needed to be protected from"

Lucas looks at us in disbelief.Hes eating this all up right now,I can tell"Alright when you crying cause of him don't come running to me like you  always do"I know he not talking about when we were 11,like okay I get it I depended on you a lot but we're 17

"Fuck you Christopher,you can sleep your bum ass on the couch"I say.I get up and storm out of the room.People make me so mad sometimes cause that was so unnecessary to bring all that up.