13.

Christopher

Today is the day that Makayla has been stressing about. We lay out drinks and snacks and start to put away expensive/fragile things like vases and pictures on the wall. Prepping a nice decorated house for a high school party is not for the weak. Makayla hasn't talked to me all day except for telling me where to put stuff because she's so worried about what she's gonna say when she sees Kristen.

Her parents left for Just this day,went out of town or something,I don't know. I just know they won't be here until tomorrow afternoon which means I might get some. Not until she's not mad though so I gotta make sure tonight goes perfect. Not only cause I wanna get some but because I hate seeing her like this. Thank the lord that that big headed dirt kneck isn't coming,both of them. The opps want my girl bad.

I finish setting stuff in the extra room in her house and locking it behind me.Big ass house,I could get lost any minute and no one would know. When I finally get downstairs I see Makayla staring at her phone"Kayla what's wrong?"She just looked at me weirdly for a second"She's coming" I smile at her,I know she's anxious and I'm anxious for her,but I gotta be light of the situation.

"Well that's great right,you'll talk" I'm not exactly sure what to say but i'm trying my best"No,Jm scared,what if she ignored me the whole time Chris,it's gonna be awkward"I try to comfort her the best I can by hugging her and rubbing circles on her back"It's fine Makayla,just don't worry about it and have fun"

It wasn't long before the house was filled with people and I was greeting people. Zyray soon walks through the door and we greet each other with a dab up and a pat on the back. I missed this guy so much"Yo,this party finna get crazy I heard"I nodded my head in agreement. I myself have seen past videos of her parties and they're crazy.

Makayla pretends she's not a big partner but she literally throws some of the most outrageous parties ever. Now talking about Makayla,where the fuck is she at? This is her party. I look around the house and as i'm about to go upstairs to look in her room,I spot her on the steps alone,scrolling on her phone. I sigh in relief in finally finding her. I sit next to her,she looking through photos of her and Kristen again,she's so hurt by this and I don't know how to help her and I really wish I could. "Kayla" she responds in a hum not looking at me,she just keeps swiping.

"She's coming tonight right?"She sighs and shuts off her phone. She sounds so tired and sad,it hurts my heart"She texted me saying she's too busy,like what hell are you busy with Kristen,bed rotting? it's my birthday and all I want is my bestfriend Chris,I just wanna see her" A tear goes down her small gentle face. I take my thumb and wipe it away,holding her hand in my face"I know Makayla,and you will,but tonight let's do something fun to take your mind off it" I stand up and grab her hand,making her stand up. No way i'm letting her sulk all night on her birthday"Shots Kaylaaaa,you know you want em"

I get her down for shots and once she starts,there was no going back. one after another after another,now she's guzzling unknown drinks through the beer pong funnel while everyone cheers her on. I never thought i'd see this side of her,but I like it. She hops off the table and just goes onto the next thing"SOMEBODY ORDER PIZZA" She yelled out. It wasn't long before about 83 pizzas were delivered and devoured,well someone made a heart out of them on the wall and some were at the bottom of the pool.

I watch as Makayla strips into her bathing suit,about to get into the pool. But a certain person walking in catches my attention,that big headed ass bitch Lenny."Oh fuck no" I need a drink to calm down so I go to take some shots,thats where I find Luke who I havent seen all night"Damn Chris,you throwing back shots like a single dad with four kids and a underpaying job" I laugh at his joke,wiping mt mouth. Im trying to stay calm as I can and just chill out to not ruin the party.

I'm guessing Luke sees Lenny because he makes a face of realization and starts laughing"oh this is gonna be good"I wasn't intimidated at all by him,but I knew it would be smart to keep my distance for the sake of Makayla,she's already going through enough and deserves to have this her way. But if that green bean bikini bottom,ain't had a retwist sense George washington was elected head ass puts his hands on her in beating the fuck out of him.

i walk into the living room where the couch is flipped and some girl is half naked swinging her top"Well that's my que to go"I push my way through the crowd,the smell of strong weed and alcohol ran through my nose like adrenaline. Where the fuck am I?

I follow the noise of Makayla's name being chanted. I walk into the room. 18 shots for turning eighteen. Two random guys held two pie pans of whipped cream in front of her,waiting to smash them in her face. A large cake was lit with too many candles to count. I watched in a daze as she took down the last two shots,blew out the candle,the got pied in the face. She rubbed them all over her chest area. We make eye contact,those damn eyes of hers.

She starts to take off her top,not breaking eye contact once. I didn't think twice before grabbing her off the table by her legs and throwing her over my shoulder.

Guys this was a filler tbh while I figure out the plot for like the next three parts so sorry it's boring😭