8.

MAKAYLA

I sit at the table with Kristen and Lucas.We watch in disgust as Christopher puts a french fry into Bella's mouth as she sat on his lap.

What the actual fuck is going on right now?

Lucas takes a deep breath likes he's about to say something but just shakes his head breathing out"This bitch gotta go"Kristen said as she sipped on her sprite.Lucas nodded his head in agreement.

We all pretended to be doing something other than looking at them when they started to make their way over to us"Thank you guys for letting me come along,i'm so glad we're friends"

I squeeze my eyes looking away trying my best not to laugh.I hear Kristen slightly choke on her sprite from laughing."You're welcome Becky"Lucas says.I start trying to look at everything around us to not laugh but Kristen's face was literally sending my body into shock"Oh no it's Bella"

"That's what I said,You're welcome Bella" I cough trying to calm myself down as Kristen is very visibly dying of laughter,failing horribly to hide it"Uhm yeah great to have you" I shoot her a tight lipped smile.She smiles at me all giggly and shit.Aint shit funny.

"Lucas how is the car going?"He nods."It's been going good to be honest,I just gotta order that part I was telling you about to replace it cause that shit burnt the hell out"We share a laugh together.

I honestly just wanted to take all of our minds off of the obvious.Which was this big ass baby in front of us."I don't understand how guys can work on cars,i'm just to weak"

"That's not something to be proud of"I say under my breathe.I don't think she heard me cause she just kept on yapping"I would probably break a bone simply opening the car door,that's why my snuggly wiggly boo boo bear here"Before she can finish I grab my keys and stand up.

Kristen runs away to behind the slide probably laughing"Alright welp I think that's enough chitter chatter,your parents must be worried about you sense you know,you're just so weak and helpless"

Chris shoots me a look and I shoot that shit right back.Got me fucked up.

I drop her off and as she's about to open the door to leave the car I stop her"No no,let Chris do it,I don't want you hurting yourself"I look at Chris who takes a deep breath getting out of the car.He opens the door for her and then jumps back in the car,I instantly hit the pedal.

Kristen starts busting out laughing "I'm just so small and petite"Lucas says mocking her.He poked out his lip and a sad face imitating her expressions"My snuggly wuggly boo boo bear"Kristen says.

Chris rolls his eyes looking out the window"Come on admit it Chris,you don't like her man"Lucas says putting his hand on Chris's shoulder but it is instantly slapped off."Someone's a little angy " I say.

Kristen is trying her best to hold in her laughter,eyes watering and everything.Lucas took a deep breath squeezing his eyes trying not to laugh.

When we pulled up to the house Chris immediately went inside"Y'all tryna smoke?"

It was not long before the car was packed with smoke and we were passing it around.I scroll on instagram seeing Chris had posted a picture of him and Bella,her clenched onto his leg

Chrisdobedifferent_13

Me and bae forever🫣

2079 people liked this photo including...

Nah this shit cringey as hell.I Cackle as I form a devious plan"You know guys sense me and Chris ain't a thing,Charlie looking REAL good lately"I knew even since me and him stopped talking,Charlie flirting with me got under his skin."I mean two can play at that game I guess"Kristen says shrugging.I text Charlie

Kay Kay💞
Heyy Charlie ,you free tonight?

Charlie Evan's
Yeah,whats up?

Kay Kay💞
Nothing I just wanted to hang out,7:00 ??

Charlie Evan's
Of course,I'll be there at 7:00😉

I let out a slight giggle kicking my feet.I catch myself,ain't no way i'm finna be seen like Bella.

After Lucas and Kristen got dropped off by me,I pull into the driveway and see Charlie's car in the drive way.I get out and go up to the window knocking.He rolls it down and smiles"Hey Char,how are you doing?"

"You're baked Kay"He says chuckling.I nod like I had caught red handed as if it wasn't obvious.We walk into the house and my dad instantly is happy to see him"Charlie,how good it is to see you"Chris watches from the kitchen Island as my dad and him talk like they're bestfriends,which they are.

"Alright come on Char let's go upstairs " I say grabbing his hand and leading him upstairs.We go into my room and he starts to look around"Wow I haven't been in here in years.You decorated it really good Kay"I give him a flirtatious smile.

He walks up to me.I watch as his eyes travel to my lips.I could never deny that Charlie was an attractive person,damn he was even fine to be honest.I would let him hit any day but I always avoided it sense we were in business together.Before he could lean in the door opens and in walks Chris.

I sigh looking at him,I was getting my hopes up and mess but this was my time to shine"Char why don't we hang out"I say sitting on my bed,him sitting next to me.Aka,Chris's side of the bed.

"I'm not sure,you don't really talk to me anymore"Chris walks out sitting in a seat on the other side of the room.He acted as if he was watching his phone but he glanced up at us frequently."I don't know I miss when we were close" I say laying my legs over his lap"In what ways?"Okay yes at some point me and Charlie hooked up.But that was freshman year"You tell me"

Just as Charlie is about to kiss me I hear a loud pat on his back,looking up to see Chris"If you don't mind,I don't want you having sex on the bed I have to sleep on tonight so"He was angry,I could see it in his eye's.Charlie gave him a smile then looked at me rolling his eyes jokingly"I'll see you next time Stirling"I watch as he kisses my hand.

Damn I might actually have to switch,have me some of them england babies."You know sense we are going back to nicknames"

I watched as he walks out of the room,winking before shutting the door all the way.Chris exhaled roughly,climbing in the bed.

His back faced me and felt a grin spread across my face

Mission success

I honestly don't like Bella at all bro
and Chris to old to be liking her,she act like a child.Im saying this as if I didn't write this🧌