𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐞

a/n: this is cringe but go along with it! 😭💀🙏

1,000 years ago..

----------------------

"sukunaaaaaaaaa!" you continued pestering him, running around in circles like a running atom, an obnoxious giggle slipping past your lips.

"shut the fuck up, you twit," he muttered, trying his best to read his novel books, an irk mark forming on his forehead.

"nah, I don't feel like shutting up!" you playfully retorted back, taking out a daifuku from your pocket as you stuffed it in her mouth.

sukuna rolled his eyes, trying his best not to snap at you for the 5th time this week, and its only tuesday.

you randomly blurted out, laying your head on the floor right beside sukuna, who was currently sat. "hmm.. what if the sorcerers managed to defeat you and seal you?"

"fuck no, they wouldn't." he plainly replied.

"yes they would!"

"no way."

"yes!"

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"yes."

"no."

"no."

"yes."

"FUCK THIS SHIT, I'M GONNA KILL YOU AGAIN, SON OF A BITCH!" sukuna snapped, angrily ripping off your head with force, letting the decapitated head roll to the ground, blood coating the floor.

a few minutes later, you came back to life.

"BAHAHAHAHA! I TRICKED YOU INTO SAYING THAT!" you let out an obnoxiously loud laugh, wheezing as you points at him, tears prickling out of your eyes as you rolled on the ground.

"SHUT UP! YOU ONLY TRICKED ME ONCE, YOU DUMBASS!" sukuna screeched, steam seething off of his body while he flipped the middle finger directed at your face.

"HAHAHA!" this only caused you to laugh more, continuing pointing a him, "y-you l-look like a complete i-idio- AWWGFGAYUEFGAUAYU-"

"YOU'RE SO GODDAMN ANNOYING!" he unleashed slashes attack towards you, now only leaving your limbs and head detached.

a while then, you regenerated back.

oh well.

looking back, you noticed that sukuna was somehow reading a romance-themed book.

"brO, yOu gOt a GirLfRiEnd?!"  you let out a dramatic exasperated gasp, peeking on the page he's reading, only for him to smack it against your forehead.

"no." sukuna replied plainly, using the bookmark to keep on track of the page he was just reading on.

"lie." you accused, pointing at him, then the book. "you're reading a romance book, so it's either you have a crush on someone or you have a girlfriend!" you smirked.

"like i said, no." he deadpanned, sipping on a random smoothie that you suddenly bring out, "even if the world turns upside down or even torture me to death, just no."

"i bet you like me~" you sing-songed, clapping your hands as if it was some sort of an achievement, "NAME 10 THINGS YOU KNOW ABOUT ME!"

"FUCK NO!" sukuna's face flushed a bright red, punching you directly on the face. "you're annoying, childish, and WHY THE HELL DO YOU FOLLOW ME AROU-"

you stuffed a piece of fried mackerel into his mouth, forcing him to chew it and swallow it, "still, even if you don't like me, you must like someone, right?" you snickered, inching closer to him eerily. 

"no way!" he scowled, pushing your head away with his feet.

"eww, think about sanitary.." you grumbled, fake-gagging as you fix your hair.

"and who's idea was it to invade my personal space?" sukuna sarcastically asked, rolling his eyes.

"uhhh... my impulsive thoughts."

"you're stupid."

you huffed, leaning on the ground as you propped yourself up with your elbows, "well i betcha you're gonna miss me if i go somewhere else!" you pointed an accusing finger towards him. probably you'd go to italy. 

"i'm pretty sure i won't miss you." he gets straight to the point, a poker face displayed.

"nuh-uh, 'cause i've already packed my stuff!" you grinned.

"you mean you stored them, whatever the hell you're doing?"

"yeah, yeah that."

"okay."

yeah, and that resulted in being absolutely chaotic

sukuna deadpanned, his eyes twitching, staring at a note that read: 'sup sukuna! if you're reading, i just wanna let you know that i'm at milan right now and the food there is ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS! you should definitely come here with me to italy since—"

he ripped the paper off, burning it into ashes as he continued his slash attack towards the sorcerers. 

"the fuck? so she's actually being serious?" he muttered, completely in disbelief.

however that is, all of the sorcerers attacking sukuna had somehow managed to get to him, leading him to being captured.

"MADAFAKA, I SWEAR I'LL KILL YOU MULTIPLE TIMES IN A ROW, Y/N!"

and that's how THE infamous ryōmen sukuna got sealed, only his 20 crusty fingers remaining..

———-

In Rome

"hmm.. something feels off.." you muttered, finishing your 3rd plate. "oh right. it feels like sukuna got sealed.."

"oh well.." you sighed in disappointment, finishing up your sweet drink then heading out of the restaurant nonchalantly, swinging the packaged garlic bread in your hands.

"maybe i'll see him soonly enough!" you carelessly chuckled, stepping on an ant's colony as they marched, walking through the streets of rome, checking out the colosseum.

≡;- ꒰ °next page --> ꒱