001

Enigmatic;

Enigmatic;

                      difficult to interpret or understand; mysterious.  

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

YEAR 2006

being an immortal sure is boring, especially when all you could do was watch your friends either die of old age, or die of an accident or murder.

at least you appeared on history, right? one of your most remarkable appearance during the sengoku period was when you fought against multiple samurai's, destroying at least 3 entire clans, and dying numerous times before coming back to life.

and you could've remember how directly after the war had ended, you were transported into a world where multiple pirates sailed through the sea for the so-called 'one piece' treasure. now-- because of a certain rubber man forced you to join his crew and that resulted in you having the highest bounty ever, targeted by the marines, and 2 years after you were transported back into the original earth.

exactly 9 years ago, out of boredom, you had somehow befriended the infamous sorcerer killer, fushiguro toji. 

wanna know how?

basically all you ever did was follow him around and bugging him until he let you accompany him.

and you even went as far as to help him, along with shiu kong babysit megumi after his wife died.

now you both would annoy eachother.

--------------------

the both of you were seated next to each-other, arguing about a bet.

"i'm betting on boat six hatano!" you exclaimed, cackling as you held up a small piece of paper, waving it around.

"no way." toji retorted, watching the boat race as he held another small piece of paper in his hands.

"yes way!" you snickered, leaning down on your seat, "you're already bad at making money."

a comical angry-bird looking expression came up across his face, "you're just a lucky immortal!" he pointed an accusing finger on you.