004

Frivolous;not having any serious purpose or value

Frivolous;
not having any serious purpose or value.

。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°。°

5 days later

the house was unusually quiet--almost as if there's not one single soul living here, though that wasn't exactly the case.

snapping his eyes open, he nearly regretted it after letting out an almost pained groan.

"shit.. my head hurts like hell." toji cussed out, squinting at the bright light coming from the newly-opened curtain. he realises, this was a very oh-so familiar room he'd ever been.

the master room in your house.

but that wasn't his main concern, though.

"the fuck? am i in the afterlife or something..?" toji muttered, looking to his left side as he moved his left arm a little, tried to wiggle it. it was pretty much healthy and restored.

wait what.

restored? wasn't his arm blasted off?

then, he looked at the ground.

you were calmly sleeping there, on the cold wooden floor, limbs sprawled out. iyashi laid beside you, also sleeping with you, the small green curse looking deflated in a funny way.

then, there was this odd book that he never seen before, which you held in your arm.

it was wide open, filled with many random pictures that came from your camera you'd stored 3 years ago from a random english man who you befriended.

he looked closer, then realising the images.

screw that, he regretted even being curious about it.

it had multiple pictures of where you and iyashi posed in front of an unconscious toji while having a disco party. and another picture of a ginger-haired man who looks way too violated to be in this picture.

toji tsked, feeling annoyance bubble up inside him.

"average immortal behaviour." he muttered, glancing down at your unmoving figure.