Chapter 6:The Dive To The Heart

They followed them outside the school and to the CHS statue.

Sunset:That's close enough!

Twilight:Uh!Grrr!!!

Spike:Twilight-

Snails held his mouth shut.

Twilight:Don't hurt him!

Sunset:Heh!I'm not a monster Twilight.Let him go.

Snips and Snails look confused as they let go of Spike.He ran over to Twilight and held him in her arms.

Sunset:You don't belong here.Give me the crown and you can go back to Equestria tonight!Or keep it and never go home!

She said raising her sledgehammer.

Pinkie:Wait but if that's the portal then wouldn't the sledgehammer go through it?

Sunset:....I.....No it.....I-I can break it I can break it!

Pinkie:Are you sure?

Sunset:YES!!

Pinkie:But are you reeeeally-

Everyone:PINKIE!!!

Sunset:TikTok Twilight.You don't have all night.The Portal will be closing in less than an hour.So.What's your answer?

Twilight was contemplating her choices.Make it back home but fail?Or win the crown.But fail to get back.

Twilight:......No!

Sunset:Uh!What?!Equestria!Your home!Your friends!It'll be gone forever!!Don't you get that?!

Twilight:Yes!But I've also seen what you've been able to do without magic!Equestria will find a way to survive without my Element of Harmony!This place might not if it falls into your hands!So go ahead!Destroy the portal!You're not getting this crown!

Sunset:Uh!....Ghhh!!!.....

Having her pride shattered she dropped the sledgehammer.

Rainbow:You!Were!Soooo cool!

AppleJack slapped Twilights back.

AppleJack:Can't believe you were gonna do that for us!

Rarity:No wonder you're a Princess.

Seeing all this comradery for Twilight....It was painful for Sunset.Not because she lost but there was someone who used to five her the same feeling.

Sunset(crying):Oh yes!!She's so very special!!!

Twilight:Sunset?

Sunset(crying):I HATE YOU!!!

She said jumping on Twilight which made her crown fall off.

Sunset(crying):WHEN I GET THAT CROWN!!!Y/N WILL NEVER LEAVE ME AGAIN!!!AND I'LL MAKE YOU ALL PAY!!!

Spike:Bot if I have anything to do say about it!