OVA 2:The Keytar and The Bass

You were walking to school when all of a sudden you saw Rarity.

Y/n:*Whistling*......What the?

Rarity:Ghk!Ghhh!!!*Pant,pant*Come on Rarity!You simply must get this piano to band practice!Grr!!!

Rarity:Ghk!Ghhh!!!*Pant,pant*Come on Rarity!You simply must get this piano to band practice!Grr!!!.....*Groan!*What kind of person doesn't put a piano on wheels?!

Y/n:Hey Rarity.Oh man.Rats kicked you od your house?I can help you with that.I had to evict mines because they kept on pooping the coffee.*Sips coffee*.

Rarity:It's not that darling....*Sigh*Look at me.I'm a mess.

Y/n:Some people would still bang you though.*Sips coffee*Ugh!This coffee tastes terrible!What did a rat poop in it?

Rarity:Oh!Y/n!You're strong because of the magic right?!Help me bring this piano to the music room?

Y/n:Sure.

Thanks to the magic that Sunset gave you were stringer than before.You effortlessly picked up her piano while Rarity was sitting on it and made your way to the music room.

Rarity:I really do appreciate this darling.Are you sure you're not pushing yourself?

Y/n:No you see me pushing myself is would be me pushing a mirror....(Whisper)They'll never replace me!There can be only one Y/n in the world!

*Next scene*

Rainbow:.....Ugghh!Where is Rarity?!

AppleJack:That gal probably just wants to make some sort of Grand entrance.Like having Y/n bring in a piano while Rarity's sitting on it.

*Slam!*

The doors bursted open as everyone saw you carrying in the piano with Rarity sitting on it.

Pinkie:AppleJack!!You can see the futurrrre!!

Rarity:Tadaaaaa!!!

As you put the piano down Rarity got off the piano.

Rarity:My hero.

She gave you a kiss on the cheek.

Rainbow:Ok ignoring that-

Pinkie(demonic):I'M NOT!!!