Chapter 11:Sleepover

Pinkie:So what do you wanna play?!

Pinkie:Triangle?Suzaphone?!Theramine!?Sooooo magical

Twilight:I might take a little too long learning how to play something with these.

She said gesturing her fingies.I'll just sing.

Rainbow:As in lead sing?Because that's kinda my thing.Thisbbeing my band and all.

Y/n(under breath):A sheep with miners lung can sing better.

Sunset:What was that?

Y/n:Huh?

AppleJack:It's our band.And of course she's lead singer.She's the one with the magical know how to pull this thing off.

Y/n:I think V-Sauce also knows how to deal with this.

Rainbow:Ok that's cool.I'll just use this to hone my already insanely good gutair skills.

Twilight:It's only temporary.And we don't have to win the Battle of the Bands.We just have to perform during the first round of the competition.

Y/n:Alright!Like America during the 1800's slave trade we're in business!So what's the lyrics to the song?

Tucker:Dude!

Twilight:Well that's just it.I don't know any.But I'm sure I can figure out how to write one.

Caboose:You know how to write!?.......Can you teach me?

Tucker:Well not now.It's getting late and I wanna get back home to watch Ballers.

Rainbow:Ew.You actually watch that show?

Tucker:Bitch don't even go there.I will roast the blue off you.

Y/n:Yaaay another sleepover with Twilight!

Everyone:ANOTHER ONE?!

Twilight:Yeah?When I first got here Y/n offered me to sleep at his house.

Y/n:Yeah!We even slept in the same bed.

Everyone looked at Twilight with the jealous eyes.

Twilight:W-We slept head to toe.

Pinkie:That's not fair!!I wanted to see his feet!

AppleJack:Sorry but ain't no way y'all two are gonna sleep by yourselves again.

Y/n:Well then what are we gonna do?

Caboose:There's nothing we can do....

Pinkie:*Gaaaasp!*I know!!SLEEPOVER AT MY PLACE!!!!

Tucker:Pass.

Y/n:You're not coming Tucker?