🖤 🧿 (SPECIAL PRT 2)

Enid carries Wednesday back to their dorm tired from fighting, but also eager and impatient. Enid throws her on the bed "I can tell you're eager for sex but if you throw me again I swear--"

"You swear what? what are you going to do about it?" Enid kisses her on her soft pinkish lips, making Wednesday weak to the knees. "You do not want to know what I'll do to you, my love.." Wednesday whispers in her ear, blushing a slight shade of pink.  Wednesday flips her over now,  Enid being straddled by Wednesday as she takes off her shirt. Enid saw this sight as breathtaking as Wednesday now took off her tie and started to kiss her passionately.

"That's so fucking hot.." Enid mutters, pulling away from the kiss as she flips her back around sucking her neck aggressively leaving bite marks and love bites all over her causing Wednesday to groan "I sw-swear if thi-ah!~ doesn't go away in the next few days your dead." 

"Dead? you're so cute... you couldn't live without me." she smirks. She feels down her waist pulling down her underwear, Rubbing her clit smoothly. "Fuckkk!~" she gasps "e-enid plea-ah!~" 

"Please what babycakes? use your words with me." "P-put you're fingers in me.. please?" she whined.

"See? I knew you couldn't keep up that emo bratty act for long. You loosen that attitude when you are with me. And only me. Isn't that right Wednesday?" she says still plunging 2 of her fingers in her G-spot "S-shit! Fuck yes! anything you want cara mia~.." "Are you close?" Enid asks. "uhhuh..~" She moans. 

She continues to hit her spot repeatedly. "E-enid!~ I'm about to.." "Yeah, I know. Say my name while you cum baby." she groans. "F-fuck.. Enid!~" she screams as she releases all her sweet juices onto her hands and sheets. 

she takes her hand out of her underwear to lick all the juices from her sex as Wednesday watches, trying to get down from her high. "And I'm the freakest one outta the two of us? please." she chuckles and rolls her eyes.

"But it's my turn." She suddenly says as she flips Enid back on the bed and takes her skirt and panties off. 

Wednesday smiles as she slowly starts kissing and licking her clit since she was already wet she licked and slurped up all her sweet juices. "G-goddd.. Good girl Wednesday.. That's it.." She groans as she pulls her pigtails further onto her soaking wet pussy.

She continues to slurp and lick her like it is a hardstone candy. This was her first time doing this, but she was doing a pretty good job at it. licking at her labia and sticking her tongue inside her hole like she wanted more of it. News flash, she did. and started rubbing her clit smoothly. Usually, Enid would eat her out, but this time she wanted to take the lead. 

she gladly let her. 

"F-fuck.. That's it Wednesday, keep going.." she muttered God, that voice just does something to her. She just came but goddamn, that just made her wetter. She lifted her skirt swiftly shoving 2 fingers into herself hitting her g-spot repeatedly, moaning into her cunt. 

"Wednesday, Im close.." She whimpers slightly. Wednesday nods, shoving her finger into her while eating her out. "Mhmm, lets cum together.." she says alluringly. 

A few minutes later they both cum on the sheets with a shout. Wednesday pulls her tongue out getting some slick and spit on her face. "Fuck I need a goddamn tissue." She groans annoyed. 

"How the fuck are you this annoyed after sex," Enid says, passing her a tissue box. "first off, we did this on my bed. My sheets are stained, and you're just mad a bitch can give good head. and when I go wash I don't want the dorm mom asking me questions." she digressed. wiping her face. 

"Don't do this right now," Enid said. "We can sleep on my bed." Wednesday sighs. "...Fine." 

Wednesday goes to change into some more comfortable clothing, wearing a tee and shorts. Enid does the same. They both hop on the bed with their phones scrolling through social media until they get a text from the gc. 

Divina

You know we heard you guys right? @enid @mommywends

"Wednesday, look at this." she ruffles her bangs but realizes she is half asleep on her chest with her phone lying sideways on it, probably watching a movie or something. . "Huh... What?"  she squints to look at her phone. "Tell them I said I don't care." 

Enid 

She says she doesnt care. 

Bianca 

STOP FUCKING HAVING SEX. 

Enid 

can't need to have sex for survival. 

Enid doesn't check her phone anymore after that and falls asleep on the bed. As it should be. The power couple of wedclair always wins. 

.

Special title: Wednesday eats pussy like a champ. No pun intended. + me trying to use the word pussy as less as possible + me getting a mini writer's block and school being a dick again. + First time writing and taking GL seriously. (usually write GL.) + Playlist and Gacha music made me distracted and that's the reason why it came out so late. + ty so much for the views and comments and likes or kudos idk wtf u call it it has been a long time since I've touched Wattpad. + archive of our own is key to writing good smut + starting to sound like an author's note + snippet of my story (She thinks she da shit??) + this is an author's note. + couldn't and didn't have the energy to make 5 rounds or this book would've been left open for a month + only making 30 chapters of this before it's complete. sorry guys, Prob gon to make a book 2 tho when season 2 of Wednesday is finally released