🖤 🧿 (SHORT STORY)

Enid quickly rushes to Ajax's room startled by the sudden revelation. How could Wednesday get high again?! She thought to herself. 

She busts the door down with her stupid werewolf strength "Where is she!?" She yelled. Wednesday,  in the room, groaned. "Nmgh.. E-enid?" she wakes up rubbing her eyes. She stretches out her hands and makes a grabby gesture towards her. 

"Goddamnit Wednesday.." She cried. "I was really worried about you this time." Wednesday's eyes were glossy. They always were when she was stoned. But she's starting to see always see them glossy 24/7 Like she was always high. 

"Can you stop giving her marijuana every single second!?" She screamed at Ajax.  "Oh.. It wasn't marijuana she took.." he muttered. "So what the fuck did she take?!" 

He looked away from enid. "She.. she snorted a line of Percocet." 

"...what?" 

...

After beating up Ajax severally, She carried Wednesday koala hug style back to her room.  "Perc sucks.." Wednesday whispered in her ears.  "Well, no shit. Why did you even do it in the first place?" 

 "To feel something." Enid stands still for a second. "What do you mean?" 

Enid sighed as she layed Wednesday down on her bed. "I'm sorry enid... I know I just disapoint you by being high all the time..." She faces away from her, hugs her knees, hiccups, and sniffles. She had never seen her cry this bad before.  "Wednesday.. Are you crying?" She makes her turn around and face her.  "Hic- Le-leave me alone! I-hicc! don't cry.. You know that. D-drugs-hic! make me emotional that's all..." as she took a bottle of water from the nightstand. God, even the way she hiccups is so cute..  

Wednesday kneels on the bed and wipes her tears away with her sleeve. "You want a hug?" Enid asks. "N-noo..." She whined,  lying down, and turned to the other side. 

Enid scoots over to her. "To be fair, you did hurt my feelings. I think do deserve a hug." "Leave me alone.." she groaned. Enid flips her over and pins her to the bed "I wasn't asking." Enid took a minute to stare at her tear-stained, blushing face. Wednesday's eyes were sparkling in the moonlight since the window was open. She looked like a fallen but beautiful angel in her eyes. 

"Then you should've hugged me by now, jerk." she turns her head away and whispers. Enid also blushes. "I think I want more than just a hug." She leans in to kiss her. Wednesday kisses back as she puts her arms around her shoulders.  "I-i love you enid don't you ever leave me.." she cried. She barely smiles but when she does Enid's heart melts like acid. "I love you too. But you really need to get over this addiction.." she sympathized with her.

 It's what she admires about Wednesday. Not the smoking or drugs,  but every time she gets into an incident that would even give her some type of mental problem, she would make jokes about it or not even care at all. She's tough, strong, and confident. And that's one of the reasons she fell in love in the first place.   "I'm going to do my best.." she murmured as she fell asleep.  She flips her bangs as she kisses her forehead 

"I love you more than you will ever know Wednesday.."