🖤 🧿 (SHORT STORY)

(Kinda long so the title lied sorry) + mini valentines Day special + I HOPE THIS WAS BETTER 

Wednesday rushed to their dorm in a rage. Does she think that she can break up with me? She was the one who fell for me! She burst the dorm open, Nobody was there. She started to throw random objects her eyes caught a glimpse of around the room to calm her anger down and screamed in pure rage.

"I HATE HER !!" She screamed as she stomped her feet around the room.

Thing hastily came into the dorm. (WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY IS THE ROOM LIKE THIS) he tapped on the wooden tiled floor.

"Not right fucking now thing.. I need to think." She grabbed her hair in frustration and walked hastily around the room like she always did when she got angry. "Need a cigarette.." she says as she accidentally walks into a wall and hits her head falling to the floor, knocking her flat on her ass.

(WHAT THE FUCK.) he hastily tapped.

"She broke up with me can you believe that shit?" she walked well, crawled over to thing.

(WELL MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED UR DRUG PROBLEM THIS WOULDN'T HAPPEN.) thing tapped.

"I don't have a fucking drug problem! I tried to stop when she told me to, but I just had a mental breakdown yesterday and had nothing else to resort to!" She screamed echoing the last sentence. Thing took a few steps back from her in nervousness, afraid he might get locked in her drawer again. "But your right. I should stop doing drugs. Maybe she would get back with me! oh my god thing you're a genius!" She exclaimed as she petted him.

(YEAH.... CAN I GO NOW?) Thing asked, weirded out by her mood swings.

"With that bitch Enid? Fuck no you're staying here." She grumbles.

(WELL I THINK YOU SHOULD GO TO SLEEP AND CONTROL YOUR, WHATEVER THIS IS..) Thing taps the floor.

"You're right. walking around the room has got me so tired," she mutters as she falls asleep on the floor. Thing quickly walks out of the room to Yoko's in a hasty manner, trying to not wake Wednesday in the process.

"So what's up-- Thing? what are you doing here?" Enid almost screams out of terror. Enid was with Yoko, Bianca, and Divina and they were doing an Ouija board and painting their nails.

(NO TIME TO EXPLAIN, BUT AFTER YOU TOLD HER ABOUT TAKING A BREAK SHE TOOK THAT AS YOU WANTING TO BREAK UP) thing tapped.

"And what did she do then?" Yoko asked.

(WELL, YOUR WHOLE DORM IS DESTROYED NOW AND WEDNESDAY'S HAVING A PSYCHOTIC EPISODE.)

"What else is new," Bianca replied. Divina chuckled. "Guys this isn't funny my whole room is destroyed now." Enid cried. "Should've never broken up with Wednesday," Divina said.

Enid pondered for a minute. "So where's Wednesday now?"

(SHE CRIED HERSELF TO SLEEP.)

"Damn.." Divina said. "I'm going to call Kent to cheer her up. Maybe she'll feel better with her around." "Yeah.. you do that." Enid says getting up from Yoko's bed "I'm going to check up on Wednesday."

Enid walked out of the room quietly, since her dorm is close to hers, and found the door open, and Wednesday sleeping. Shocked by the state of the room and what its become. If it wasn't for thing telling her that she was just sleeping she would've thought she finally killed herself. She left the room, Thankful that she at least still had her sanity intact.

Shortly after Thing and enid left, Enid called Kent to see if he could sleep with Wednesday for the night and sleep in his room. Kent agreed but he got greatly paid for it of course. He stayed with Wednesday for almost 3 weeks. Thing kept Enid up to date and watched her closely in case she cuts herself or did something borderline insane.